MMOBomb.com and Edge Case Games have teamed up to score 11 lucky MMOBombers free Steam kits to celebrate the launch of Fractured Space! 10 Lucky winners will receive a Cadet Key ($9.99 value) and 1 lucky Winner will walk away with a Captain Key ($29.99 value).
|Free Alerts On Future Giveaways:|
How to get a Code:
1. It´s easy, you just need to Register on MMOBomb and submit your email below to get free alerts on upcoming giveaways, we promise not to spam and, of course, you can always “unsubscribe” at any time! If you already follow MMOBomb giveaways via email you can skip step 1 and 2.
2. Check your email and locate the confirmation email. Click on the Confirmation Link in the Email to Complete Your Sign Up.
3. Complete the following sentence: “I want to Fracture some Space because… ”. Leave your sentence in the comments below, please make sure you use the email address you signed up for MMOBomb with. This is really important, if you do it with another email you won’t be eligible to receive your prize.
We’ll select the 11 lucky MMOBombers on September 30th, 2016, we’ll be picking and notifying the winners via email, so please use a valid e-mail and check your accounts.
This code contains the following items:
• Cadet Key Contains – $9.99 value and includes USR Pioneer Black Edition exclusive skin, Zarek Venturer Black Edition exclusive skin, TDS Sentinel Black Edition exclusive skin, 500 Platinum, 20 Credit Boosters
• Captain Key Contains – $29.99 value and includes USR Colossus Black Edition exclusive skin, USR Brawler Black Edition exclusive skin, Zarek Hunter Black Edition exclusive skin, Zarek Superlifter Black Edition exclusive skin, TDS Protector, Black Edition exclusive skin, TDS Paladin Black Edition exclusive skin, 1,000 Platinum, 10 Supply Ships containing crew members, 30,000 DNA, and 50 Credit Boosters
1. Codes are limited to one use per account.
Fractured Space is the award-winning free-to-play space MOBA where you control a gigantic capital ship to seize mines and bases for resources and buffs. Play solo, co-op PvE or 5-v-5 PvP. Fractured Space has attracted over 600,000 players as the game continuously evolves using an open development model where the community is encouraged to feed back directly to the development team.Fractured Space pits two teams of five giant capital ships against each other in matches that highlight teamwork and strategy with MOBA-style lanes and sectors as players work toward the ultimate goal of destroying the enemy’s team base.