MMOBomb and CJ Games have teamed up to give our users free in-game items for Uncharted Waters Online. Players will randomly receive one of the 20 most needed item for new sailors. To get your code key you just need to click on the button below.
Uncharted Waters Online is a free to play 3D MMORPG with countless lands awaiting exploration and thousands of artifacts to discover. Players can choose the path of a merchant, sailor or adventurer, with each path providing a distinct way to experience the game.
|Free Alerts On Future Giveaways:|
1. Log in to your MMOBomb account to get your key. If you don’t have one, register for free HERE.
2. Copy and paste your key to a safe place as you may not be able to retrieve it once closing your browser.
3. Sign Up with Netmarble
4. Sign In and go to SHOP.
5. Choose UWO to go to next step. Select your Character and enter your 20 digit codes.
(You must have a character to redeem any codes. Please allow one hour after you create your character, then redeem the code.)
6. To receive the item in-game, you need to go to “Bank” and “Receive Item”
7. Make sure you never miss a giveaway, follow our updates via Facebook and Twitter!
8. Have Fun!
Players will receive one of the below items:
1. Lifesavers – Rescue equipment for crippled ship.
2. Fire buckets – Emergency sand bag. Usage can extinguish fire on ship.
3. Carpentry tools – Tool box used in ship’s repair. Usage restores the endurance of the ship.
4. First aid kit – Used in sea battle. Helps in regaining the number of sailors lost by the friendly ships in the battle.
5. Lime juice – Drink prepared from lime. Miracle remedy for scurvy.
6. Sober – Clears the effect of alcohol if taken in an inebriated state.
7. Rodent killer – Pest extermination remedy. Controls massive occurrence of mice.
8. Effective plague cure – Plague remedy.
9. Cotton earplugs – Ear plug to protect the sailors from the siren song. To be used if the siren song is heard during voyage.
10. Spare sail – Spare sail cloth. Can be used to fix damage to sail.
11. Spare rudder wheel – Spare rudder. Can be used to fix damage to steering.
12. Ceasefire agreement – Document to end the battle with a raiding ship.
13. Bell of withdrawal – Melee battle item. Alarm bell used in the withdrawal from Melee battles.
14. Deck brush – Tool used to retain the cleanliness of the ship. Removes dirt from the deck.
15. Hammock – Provides restful sleep in a rocking ship. Resolves sailors’ lack of sleep.
16. Navy dispatch request – Document promising navy reinforcements.Provides reinforcements during a sea battle.
17. Landmark ribbon – Landmark for return journey. Use to return to the land head.
18. Cheese omelette – Cheese omelette. Vigour Recovery+15
19. Mushroom pasta – Mushroom pasta. Vigour Recovery+15
20. Muffins – White, flat bread. Vigour Recovery+15