Because you obviously didn’t have enough to do today already, Neople announced five new events for its free-to-play game Dungeon Fighter Online. The new events all run into April, and will allow you to do everything from resurrecting in dungeons for free to raising zombies in your own laboratory.
The first two events run until April 5. These are:
- For a limited time, resurrect in dungeons for free.
- No tokens needed.
- This is restricted to specific dungeons which will be indicated on the map when a dungeon is clicked on.
- Get to experience your character in OP mode.
- No weak skills.
- Massive AOE abilities.
- And more.
The other three events run until April 19. They include:
- Earn daily rewards for logging in.
- Get 4 additional rewards for earning all the primary rewards.
- 8 rewards total per day.
- Expand your labratory.
- Acquire experiment materials by playing optimal level dungeons.
- Raise zombies to earn buffs.
- Earn all kinds of rewards.
- Do some serious leveling on your thief — new or old.
- Earn a party bonus for playing with a Thief.
- Get special perks like a unique weapon rental, chronicle items and more.
More information all all these events can be found on the Dungeon Fighter Online site.