Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Follow MMOBomb on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mmobomb

Author Topic: [H] GW2+HOT, and Path of exile acc [W] LoL account or offers  (Read 1090 times)

Offline lichking21

• Level 1
  • BombGold
    • View Profile
I have Guildwars 2 account with Heart of Thorns expansion, and I also have Path of exile accounts with over 20 characters of levels ranging from 80 to 91 with hundreds of currencies and gears.

I want LoL account with some of these skins: Project ashe, star guardian lux, star guardian ezreal, Project Vayne, Battle academia lux, Solar Leona, and Battle academia Ezreal.

Offers are welcome =)

Offline Thecat1080

• Level 1
  • BombGold
    • View Profile
Re: [H] GW2+HOT, and Path of exile acc [W] LoL account or offers
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 05:32 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Still I thinks that such places have better services to offer, no offence.

Offline MrCocoSenpai

• Level 3
  • BombGold
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrcocosenpai/home
    • View Profile
Re: [H] GW2+HOT, and Path of exile acc [W] LoL account or offers
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:10 PM »
I have Guildwars 2 account with Heart of Thorns expansion, and I also have Path of exile accounts with over 20 characters of levels ranging from 80 to 91 with hundreds of currencies and gears.

I want LoL account with some of these skins: Project ashe, star guardian lux, star guardian ezreal, Project Vayne, Battle academia lux, Solar Leona, and Battle academia Ezreal.

Offers are welcome =)

you won't get anything from that tbh. I suggest selling your accs. to playerauctions and buy the skins off the sold accs. Better way to get them