Here’s an interesting crossover event. It seems that Square Enix has teamed up with lo-fi hip hop music label Chillhop to create a 25-track compilation album for the Final Fantasy Exvius Universe — that’s the mobile RPGs Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. To celebrate the new album’s release on various digital platforms, including Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon Music Unlimited, Square Enix announced limited-time in-game events for both games.
New content will be available in both games, but the content itself and the length of the events do vary and are as follows:
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius — May 26 – June 8
- Collaboration Event – Attempt this limited-time event, featuring a lo-fi remixed WOTV FFBE song from the compilation album, once per day to earn rewards.
- Home Screen Background Music – Chill out with new home screen background music — the lo-fi version of the song Under the Flag Remixed by SwuM for a limited time.
- Social Campaign – Earn 2,500 Visiore by liking/following the official WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages and by sharing/retweeting campaign posts on those pages.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius — May 27 – June 26
- Lo-fi Login Bonus – Receive a special item called the “Lo-fi Note” by logging in daily. Exchange it within the game’s Exchange Shop to receive the “Lo-fi Headphones” equipment with the following stats: boost water, ice, wind and dark resistance by 20%, nullify sleep, silence and confusion. It also features the Auto-Shell ability, which automatically boosts SPR and reduces magic damage taken. Extra “Lo-fi Notes” can be exchanged for summon tickets, Lapis and more.
- Home Screen Background Music – New home screen background music will be available during the collaboration period featuring a Chillhop Music collaboration song called Moment of Recall, Remixed by SwuM.