MMOBomb and ZiMAD have teamed up to give our readers 3 free in-game booster packs. Booster packs contain 6 cards each and always contain at least one rare “Elite” card. Note that boosters can also contain Commander Modules!
Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a free-to-play, online, digital collectible card game (CCG) based in a richly styled sci-fi universe, where each player takes command of one of the six factions vying for supremacy in an unclaimed exotic sector of space. With 350 beautiful and unique cards available upon release, and many more to come in the form of expansions, Star Crusade will offer deep strategic options for CCG/TCG veterans, while still remaining accessible for newcomers to the genre.
|Free Alerts On Future Giveaways:|
How to get and use your Key:
1. Log in to your MMOBomb account to get your key. If you don’t have one, register for free HERE.
2. Click on the big yellow button at the top. Copy and paste your key to a safe place as you may not be able to retrieve it once closing your browser.
3. Open the Star Crusade game in Steam – Open the Options menu by clicking the “gear” icon in the lower-right corner of the page
4. Click on the “Settings” button to open the Settings menu, Click on the “Promo Codes” button to open the promo codes prompt
5. Enter the promo code in the prompt window and press the “Check” button to redeem!
6. Make sure you never miss a giveaway, follow our updates via Facebook, Twitter!
7. Enjoy the game! Have Fun!
This code contains the following items:
⦁ 3 free in-game booster packs
Booster packs contain 6 cards each and always contain at least one rare “Elite” card. Opening boosters is a great way to expand your card library and help you build better, killer decks. Note that boosters can also contain Commander Modules – you can equip up to 3 of these powerful and persistent commander powers with each deck you build!
1. Each code can be redeem just once and each person cannot redeem more than one of these codes.
2. Promo codes should work for Steam users in all regions.
3. Codes Expire April 15, 2016
Having problems with your key? Please visit our help center HERE.