The Alpha Test for Black Eye Games’ upcoming free-to-play MMO Gloria Victis is on the horizon. During the switch to Alpha, the Gloria Victis team will be implementing version 0.5 — a massive update that will overhaul the existing UI and wipe characters from previous testing periods.
Other changes include:
- General UI overhaul including increasing the size of inventory and depot, as well as the new layout of NPCs shops with a buy-back feature
- Reworked guild system including an in-game editor of coats of arms
- Reworked buff system including constant buffs for controlling the towns and castles, as well as the first debuffs caused by weather
- Improved mechanics of the territory control system detecting which guild captured a location
- New NPC enemies
- New locations, including an inn and a brothel!
- Greatly increased performance
- Numerous fixes and gameplay enhancements