(May be subject to some adjustments)
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity , insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your BombGold (post count) is not allowed. This includes farming BombGold with useless messages, random words and numbers.
* Advertising and promote goods or services without our permission is not allowed. This includes spamming, referral links, surveys
, pyramid scheme and using the forum, comments and private message system to spam other members.
* Posts promoting private servers, illegal downloads or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) is not allowed.
* We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate mmobomb.com
community standards. The mmobomb.com
team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
* While debating and discussions are fine, we will not tolerate rudeness of any kind, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or bullying. Our decision is final in these mattersThings that fall under these categories are the following:
1. Bashing/flaming on a persons (and not limited to)
2. Bashing/flaming on a topic. Example: Say someone made a topic about LoL and a person went in there and started saying bad things about it (like, "oh this game is for fa**ots and so on)
3. Bashing/flaming on another person's opinion on a topic. Although disagreeing on something is ok insulting that person because of their opinion is not ok. Example:" oh that person is wrong and he's a dumbass".
4. Attacking someone without provocation. Example: Someone enters your thread and posts a reply that is constructive towards the thread topic, another person begins insulting or berating that individual without provocation simply because they do not like said individual.
* Please keep in mind that our Community is intended to be international and open to all ages, therefore keep your speech simple and accessible to everyone. Remember that with such diversity everyone is free to have their personal opinions and believes. What you consider a simple joke may be offensive to another person, so keep this in mind.
* Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed. If you have any issue regarding moderator actions please contact us through a private message.
* You are responsible for your posts and anything on your profile. Donít post content thatís obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, racist, illegal, or contains nudity.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* If you see other users breaking these rules, please report them. Our staff will investigate it and take the necessary steps to resolve the issue.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without prior notice.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
* Making it short, use common sense.Penalties for not adhering to the rules stated above:
MMOBomb follows a volcano infraction system when dealing with individuals who break the above mentioned rules.
First Offence: Warning
Second Offence: Warning and placed on Watched status.
Third Offence: Temporary Ban* with warning why.
Fourth Offence: Temporary Ban and Removal of Bomb gold.
Fifth: Permanent Ban
*Temporary ban lengths are a minimum of 3 days. They can be lengthened based on the seriousness of the offence and whether or not this was the first or second temporary ban.Additional rules can also be found at
: http://www.mmobomb.com/terms-of-use/ Current Forum Staff:
*Moderator and Community Manager