Beta Testing For ASTA - War Of Tears and Winds Kicks Off Today

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

MMO Developer WEBZEN is launching the first beta phase for its upcoming free-to-play Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA - The War of Tears and Winds, today. This first round of testing is set to last a week, ending on Tuesday November 10 and will offer players an opportunity to play to level 50.

Players will get the chance to play as one of two factions, with a choice of 3 races per faction and 5 different classes. The two factions; The Asu and the Ora compete for control over a world inspired by Asian myths and legends. Each faction has 7 areas players can explore

Players will also have the opportunity to participate in open world PvP, dungeons, and team arenas and battlegrounds.

More information on ASTA, as well as signups for beta, is available at asta.webzen.com.

In this article: Webzen, ASTA.

Todoran 7 years ago
a waste of web pace

idontlikemyname 7 years ago
if you are looking for try out this game just dont dont waste your time on this game please just dont trust me i play this game for 1h

Thanks 7 years ago
What a great game! Prior to playing this I suffered from severe insomnia. At night I'd toss and turn and I had to take medication to get any sleep at all, but then I'd find it difficult to wake up in the morning and I'd remain groggy for some time after getting up. But I just called up my doctor and told him I no longer need my medication, because, and this is incredible, it seems every time I start up this game within 5 minutes I'm flat on my face snoozing away.
Thank you, ASTA, for finally taking and distilling Ambien...no, no more like heavy duty animal tranquilizers.

Blade & Soul Kung Fu Master Overview

Blade & Soul Kung Fu Master Overview

This week is all about Kung Fu fighting over at Blade & Soul.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 7 years ago

Sony Faces Subpoena From Microsoft To Help Build Its Defense Against FTC Lawsuit

The court filing reveals Microsoft wants Sony to divulge details of PlayStation's game production pipeline.

By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
Go Figure, Someone’s Leaked The Final Phase Of FFXIV's The Omega Protocol Ultimate

The World’s First Race just got a lot faster.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Embers Adrift Free Play Weekend Is Under Way, Guides Up For Some "Starter" Help

Embers Adrift Free Play Weekend Is Under Way, Guides Up For Some "Starter" Help

Play for free through Sunday using your existing account.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Cozy Comfy Multiplayer: What Ever Happened To Coke Music?

💣 Feature | Cozy Comfy Multiplayer: What Ever Happened To Coke Music?

The popular music mixer MMO by Coca-Cola seemed to vanish overnight.

Apex Legends Rings In The Chinese New Year With The Celestial Sunrise Collection

Players can start collecting the limited-time Legendary skins today!

Blade & Soul Producer’s Letter Reveals Lighter Content Delivery For 2023

Blade & Soul Producer’s Letter Reveals Lighter Content Delivery For 2023

There is a need for additional development time.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago