Beta Testing For ASTA - War Of Tears and Winds Kicks Off Today

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor November 3, 2015

MMO Developer WEBZEN is launching the first beta phase for its upcoming free-to-play Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA - The War of Tears and Winds, today. This first round of testing is set to last a week, ending on Tuesday November 10 and will offer players an opportunity to play to level 50.

Players will get the chance to play as one of two factions, with a choice of 3 races per faction and 5 different classes. The two factions; The Asu and the Ora compete for control over a world inspired by Asian myths and legends. Each faction has 7 areas players can explore

Players will also have the opportunity to participate in open world PvP, dungeons, and team arenas and battlegrounds.

More information on ASTA, as well as signups for beta, is available at asta.webzen.com.

In this article: Webzen, ASTA.

Todoran 6 years ago
a waste of web pace

idontlikemyname 6 years ago
if you are looking for try out this game just dont dont waste your time on this game please just dont trust me i play this game for 1h

Thanks 6 years ago
What a great game! Prior to playing this I suffered from severe insomnia. At night I'd toss and turn and I had to take medication to get any sleep at all, but then I'd find it difficult to wake up in the morning and I'd remain groggy for some time after getting up. But I just called up my doctor and told him I no longer need my medication, because, and this is incredible, it seems every time I start up this game within 5 minutes I'm flat on my face snoozing away.
Thank you, ASTA, for finally taking and distilling Ambien...no, no more like heavy duty animal tranquilizers.

The Pac-Man X Fortnite Collab Will Begin On June 2

The Pac-Man X Fortnite Collab Will Begin On June 2

Not sure what’s in store for Fortnite with this one, but hopefully Pac-Man and his four ghostly friends will all have a part to play.

By Aspen Pash - 10 hours ago
Destiny 2 To Launch New Dungeon On May 27

Destiny 2 To Launch New Dungeon On May 27

Get new legendary armor sets.

You Could Win A Free Trip If You Decode World Of Warships' Longest Night Of Museums Puzzle

Piece together a special code from a series of articles and win an all-expenses-paid trip!

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Another One Bites The Dust: EA DICE No Longer Developing Hazard Zone For Battlefield 2042

The mode "hasn’t found the right home" in the game.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 7 hours ago
Latest New World Blog Post Offers More Details On Expedition Mutators

Latest New World Blog Post Offers More Details On Expedition Mutators

The devs talk about the inspirations behind the feature and how they made it work.

Call Of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Is Free Now Until May 24

Call Of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Is Free Now Until May 24

Players will have access to all maps and modes, including the new Mayhem Multiplayer map, Arms Race, and more.