Citadel Studios is preparing to merge all US Legends of Aria servers into one big one and, provided everything goes off without a hitch, the whole thing kicks off tomorrow. At least, the server will go live tomorrow. It seems that following that, players will need to do a bit of work of their own to get their characters shuffled over properly. The system will require players to moving characters to a “limbo” space and if you have more than five characters, choosing which ones you’d like to keep.
Following that process, players will need to deal with housing. The dev team has worked on this a bit to make things easier, and have even published a schedule detailing which housing regions will open when. The various regions will roll out over Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday, November 16
- 12 pm Eastern – Black Forest Housing Opens
- 4 pm Eastern – Southern Rim Housing Opens
- 8 pm Eastern – Southern Hills Housing Opens
Sunday, November 17
- 12 pm Eastern – Barren Lands Housing Opens
- 4 pm Eastern – Eastern Frontier Housing Opens
- 8 pm Eastern – Upper Plains Housing Opens
To assure the move is as easy as possible, the Legends of Aria dev team has provided a full guide on the site. Players will want to look it over before the process starts.