This update presents the implementation of extremely important features which change the game, such as anti-hacking software, Premium Currency Store, new game content – update of the sound system and kill notifications, new maps, new vehicles, new weapons and equipment, animation update, lobby and launcher interface update, iron sight, ranking and much more.
Developed by Tuyasoft, Army Rage is a free-to-play online first-person shooter game based entirely on the World War II theme. The game strives to realistically represent the unique reality of the largest military conflict in human history. Here players will experience an addictive fast-paced game play and the greatest dynamics and fire power ever seen in MMOFPS games of this class. When the Axis face the Allies in Army Rage’s lively scenes – challenging modes, realistic weapons performance and heavily armed WWII tanks will clash and challenge you to show all your skills of an FPS player to master the game features. Moreover, here you can not only try out how the most famous weapons of the WWII actually performed but you can even drive tanks and create epic-scale tank battles featuring 24 players and 12 tanks on the newest big map – Philippeville!
The open beta version of Army Rage contains the following changes:
· New Ranking system;
· New tanks – the WWII most fearsome vehicles StuG and SU are now available for the players;
· Two new maps – one small and one huge, which has enough place for epic tank battles;
· New weapons, including the extremely anticipated MP-40;
· Entirely new shop items – Spoil Chests, Premium Accounts, Armor and many more;
· Iron sight for bolt-action rifles;
· Upgraded characters animation and more realistic visual effects, updated animation of the weapons;
· Anti-Hacking software;
· Exclusive sound system and awesome kill notifications;
· Cobalt store;
· Entirely new launcher and lobby interface design;
Find more information about the new Army Rage Open Beta changes at: http://armyrage.com/