Hunter Blade Open Beta Officially Starts Today

Michael Dunaway
By Michael Dunaway, News Editor

Beeboom Games announced today that Hunter Blade had officially launched into open beta. No character wipes were performed but instead we saw an update bring a few new features to the game and the opening of a new server called "IceDragon".

Among the new features were a free weapon system which allowed players to freely swap between different weapon types during a battle, higher difficulty instances, larger scale PvP battles, bonuses for doing quests with clan members, and new pets and mounts.

We got a chance to check out Hunter Blade and give our first impressions of it. You can check out the official Hunter Blade site here http://hunterblade.beeboomgame.com/ for more information.

In this article: hunter blade.

Michael Dunaway
Michael Dunaway, News Editor
Michael Dunaway has been part of the MMOBomb team for years and has covered practically every major Free-to-Play title since 2009.

AtkAtk 10 years ago
To mad demon64 I was hardcore into Mh when it came out for the playstation 2. I remember slayin lao shun and fata or taking out yian kut kut with bdl's lol thats was funny. But I was super disapointed that capcom would not realese another monster hunter on a consloe in america untill it came out for thee wii unfortunately i couldnt stand the controller it came with thus killing that for me. not only that but in japan there are numerous mh games for the xbox 360 as well as the ps3. So as a monster hunter fan i am happy some one finally said hey capcom gj at failing hows the psp working for ya just my opnion please dopnt hink im attacking you just one mh fan to another

Rockmeo 10 years ago
Boring as hell as i said before the gameplay is full , usless grafics , delay as hell ... Not even worth what im writing , i lost my time in that game , you hiti the wind and counts as a hit , instead of hiting the flesh , like i said , its a bad copy of mh3

Sly 10 years ago
I just tried this game and it is bad. It is as slow as molasses in January. The game play is boring. I am sorry, but I cannot find a darn thing interesting in this game. I think the majority of people will just close it after an hour and not go back. I know I won't. If someone is offended by what I say, I am sorry, but it is my honest opinion. There are so many bad games that came out in the past 2 years, it is not even funny anymore.

Eviil_ 10 years ago
Patching seems insanely long. Anyone get some game play on this an can rate it?

Loxa 10 years ago
^^ Every one has his one opinion, let people play what they like. Play for fun!
;)

MadDemon64 10 years ago
You will never see me play this game. As a Monster Hunter fan, I am opposed to games like this, as I realize this for what it is: plagiarism at its worst. If you have any self respect, please do not play this game. Play something that isn't a shameless IP rip-off. Play RaiderZ. Play Phantasy Star Online 2. Play anything instead of this (except Final Combat, as that is a TF2 rip-off).

Amanoh 10 years ago
Hi all. i didn´t play yet, looks good the game, but looks a copy of monster hunter, just seen the weapon trailer, in fact there are less weapons, i dont know , originality zero I guess.

Don´n like copies at all, i think videogames are made to be unique, and after 1000 hours playing monster hunter, i don´t feel like come back to the same, ( boring).

Mystika 10 years ago
So uhh...if Open Beta is available, why the hell was there a Closed Beta key giveaway the day before? Trolling us Beeboom Games?

Phillippus 10 years ago
Wait... Open Beta started now? Isnt this game out for almost an year now?:

Svamp 10 years ago
Well im downloading it from a torrent instead, and it seems to work fine. And was muuuuuch faster

Andrew 10 years ago
DOWNLOAD SO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

World of Battleships renamed to World of Warships

World of Battleships renamed to World of Warships

Wargaming, the company behind the extremely popular World of Tanks, announced today that they would be changing the title of their upcoming naval title World of Battleships, to just World of Warships.

By Michael Dunaway - 10 years ago

Ahoy! Sea Of Thieves Enters 2023 With Matchmaking And PVP Improvements As Well As A Brand-New Adventure

Batten down the hatches and prepare for a storm of PvP battles.

By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
Trickster God Sun Wukong Joins Divine Knockout While Susano Gets A Cyber Makeover

The latest patch is full of cool stuff.

Pantheon’s January Newsletter Is All About Lore And Art, With A Few Other Tidbits Thrown In

There’s technical stuff, too.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Adds Two New Cards To The Ban List Among Other List Changes

A “Toadlly Awesome” Update is on its way.

By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
For Honor Introduces A New Hero Alongside Its Title Update 2

For Honor Introduces A New Hero Alongside Its Title Update 2

This update’s Hero Fest will include both Kyoshin and Nuxia.

Blizzard Wants To Know How Much Players Would Pay For A Hearthstone Subscription Via Survey

The survey also mentions 3D gameplay where Heroes and minions would come to life on screen.

By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago