Europen and Asian gamers who have been waiting to hop into the KurtzPel Early Access now have their chance. Today, KOG Games officially launched EA on Steam for both regions, along with a series of updates. Included in the updates are two new types of PvP missions, the ability to inspect other players, a screenshot mode, and more.
The full list is as follows:
- Character Stat redistribution, using CP (in-game currency)
- Supply Boxes! When players gather AP (Mastery) respective to each Box Type, players can purchase that Supply Box with CP (in-game currency)
- Advanced Supply Box Rates and contents have been adjusted; each Weapon Advanced Supply Box will have four new weapons
- 2 new types of PvP missions are available: ‘Practice Probatio’ and ‘Official Probatio’
- ‘Practice Probatio’ includes 3 vs 3 death match, Capture the Flag, and Conquest modes and allows players to PvP without affecting their rank
- ‘Official Probatio’ includes 2 vs 2 death match and Capture the Flag modes.
- Conquest Mode is coming soon to ‘Official Probatio’
- Players can now inspect other players by selecting “View Player Info”
- Players will know when they slay their opponent via the new ‘Kill Log’
- ‘Screenshot Mode’ allows players to hide the UI to take better screenshots
- Weapons max modification count is increased by 1
- Karmas (weapons) are now obtained on the first Epic Mission and Karma Crystals (skills) are rewarded for completion of the second and third Epic Missions
Patch notes and other important notices regarding the global update can be found on Steam.