MechWarrior Online Announces 2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards
The third anniversary of MechWarrior Online's launch date is almost upon us, and to celebrate, the team at Piranha Games has announced the 2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program. Players who meet certain criteria will be eligible for a variety of rewards, including:
- Active Player Reward - must have played at least 100 matches since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- MechWarrior Credits Reward - must have purchased any amount of MC* since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC)
OR must have purchased any Steam Performance Bundle** (Light, Medium, Heavy, or Assault).
- Inner Sphere Reward - must have purchased any tier of any Inner Sphere Collection* (or any Inner Sphere a la carte 'Mech**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Clan Reward - must have purchased any tier of any Clan Collection* (or any Clan a la carte 'Mech**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Top-Tier Inner Sphere Reward - must have purchased any eligible Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection* (or combination of eligible items**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Top-Tier Clan Reward - must have purchased any eligible Top-Tier Clan Collection* (or combination of eligible items**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Ultimate Reward - must qualify for both the 2016 Top-Tier Clan Collection and the 2016 Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection rewards listed above! If you qualify for those two Top-Tier Rewards, you qualify for the Ultimate Reward!
More information on each of these rewards, including eligibility deadlines and exactly what players will receive is available on the official announcement page.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Valheim Gameplay - First Look (HD - B2P)
Jason Winter caves to the lure of Viking survival.By Michael Byrne - 2 weeks ago
Details Emerge Regarding Wargaming's Upcoming F2P FPS, Shatterline
Has several modes, including 8v8 PvP battles and co-op with random encounters.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Wonder What's Planned For Bless Unleashed PC Now That Console Is Out? Here's A Roadmap That Includes The Assassin Class
The roadmap starts later this month and runs through the first half of next year.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
Always Online Podcast: Twitch Hacked, Ubisoft BR Games, Sora in Smash, and GW2's Mad King Ep 406
Twitch payout revealed...does the amount change how you feel about a streamer?By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Bloodhunt’s First Major (Early Access) Update Arrives Just In Time For Halloween
Act 2 adds new story content, challenges, and more.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | FFXIV Endwalker Media Tour Embargo Falls, Here's Some Of Our Favorite Content So Far
We're still wading through all the coverage so we'll add as necessary!By Michael Byrne - 2 days ago