The third anniversary of MechWarrior Online's launch date is almost upon us, and to celebrate, the team at Piranha Games has announced the 2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program. Players who meet certain criteria will be eligible for a variety of rewards, including:
- Active Player Reward - must have played at least 100 matches since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- MechWarrior Credits Reward - must have purchased any amount of MC* since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC)
OR must have purchased any Steam Performance Bundle** (Light, Medium, Heavy, or Assault).
- Inner Sphere Reward - must have purchased any tier of any Inner Sphere Collection* (or any Inner Sphere a la carte 'Mech**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Clan Reward - must have purchased any tier of any Clan Collection* (or any Clan a la carte 'Mech**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Top-Tier Inner Sphere Reward - must have purchased any eligible Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection* (or combination of eligible items**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Top-Tier Clan Reward - must have purchased any eligible Top-Tier Clan Collection* (or combination of eligible items**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).
- Ultimate Reward - must qualify for both the 2016 Top-Tier Clan Collection and the 2016 Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection rewards listed above! If you qualify for those two Top-Tier Rewards, you qualify for the Ultimate Reward!
More information on each of these rewards, including eligibility deadlines and exactly what players will receive is available on the official announcement page.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Team Fortress 2 Tweaks Competitive Mode, Improves Rating System
As with any FPS, Team Fortress 2's competitive mode hasn't been perfect right out of the gate.By Jason Winter - 7 years ago
You May Enjoy
XDefiant Announces Public Test Session Of "Preseason" Content On PC
That’s their version of a Public Test Server.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Nightingale Developer Update Explains Early Access Delay, Because Even In Early Access You Only Get One Chance To Impress
They’re taking the fact that a launch is a launch seriously.By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 days ago
TGS 2023: Wayfinder Teases New Lion-Warrior Grendel In Trailer By “Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse” Co-Director
Grendel arrives later this Fall.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago
New Details On The Major Class System Rework Coming To Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
The goal is to provide players with more freedom in defining their characters and playstyles.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 5 days ago
TGS 2023: Bethesda Announces The Elder Scrolls Online Coming To Consoles In Japan And Fallout 76 Getting Two Part Update
Japanese players can look forward to fully localized ESO.By Troy Blackburn - 6 days ago
Reminder: Call Of Duty: Warzone Caldera’s Closure Is Almost Upon Us
There are only two days left.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago