The wait is over, Xbox One players. Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the eighth expansion for their free-to-play MMORPG is finally available on Microsoft's console.
The expansion is available to download now, and will bring Rage of Demons to the Xbox One, allowing players to join forces with Drizzt Do'Urdeen and face off against Demogorgon in a storyline written by R.A. Salvatore.
Features included in the update are:
- 10-player encounter with the two-headed demon lord, Demogorgon
- Adventure alongside iconic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer and Regis in a new questline, “The Dwarven King”, written by New York Times Best-Selling Author R.A. Salvatore
- All-new campaign including new in-game rewards inspired by the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast
- Mantol-Derith, a new non-combat adventurer hub found in the Underdark
- Two new end-game skirmishes, each with two different ways to achieve victory
- Rifts in the Abyssal plane now summon Demonic encounters throughout the Sword Coast adding variety to open-world Heroic Encounters
- Updates to the Trade Bar Store allowing easier access to items and economy adjustments
- Gear Preview allows players to see how all equippable items will look on their characters
- Additional Strongholds content including a new resource plot and PvP tower
- Artifact weapons can be reforged into new artifact weapons via double refinement above rank 15
- Masterwork Items now obtainable from endgame Professions tasks
- Boons tied to successfully quelling demonic presence in the Underdark campaign
For more information on the new update, you can check it out on the Xbox One store.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Skyforge's March Of Knowledge Patch Brings A Lot Of Quality Of Life Changes
Skyforge's next big patch is set to hit on Wednesday, and it's bringing a lot of changes with it that should improve the overall quality of gameplay -- as well as add some unique features.By QuintLyn Bowers - 7 years ago
You May Enjoy
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.5 Is Almost Upon Us, And The Preliminary Patch Notes Have Arrived
Here’s hoping you have everything ready.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Open-World Survival Crafting Shooter The Front Launches Early Access October 11
A post-apocalyptic sandbox filled with mutants.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
The Elder Scrolls Online Announces Secrets Of The Telvanni Community Event And Releases Updated Roadmap
Earn rewards by completing daily events as a community.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Dauntless Reveals Plans To Bring Back Pursuits Next Year
The “revitalized” mode may replace the current Hunting Grounds.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Studio Behind Dave The Diver Announces New Game (That's Nothing Like The Cozy Adventure RPG)
In Dave's next adventure, he fends off zombies.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 2 days ago
Upcoming Virtual Tabletop Platform Dungeon Full Dive Aims To Recreate The D&D Experience
There's a map builder, character editor, and crossplay with support for up to eight players.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 4 days ago