The wait is over, Xbox One players. Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the eighth expansion for their free-to-play MMORPG is finally available on Microsoft's console.
The expansion is available to download now, and will bring Rage of Demons to the Xbox One, allowing players to join forces with Drizzt Do'Urdeen and face off against Demogorgon in a storyline written by R.A. Salvatore.
Features included in the update are:
- 10-player encounter with the two-headed demon lord, Demogorgon
- Adventure alongside iconic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer and Regis in a new questline, “The Dwarven King”, written by New York Times Best-Selling Author R.A. Salvatore
- All-new campaign including new in-game rewards inspired by the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast
- Mantol-Derith, a new non-combat adventurer hub found in the Underdark
- Two new end-game skirmishes, each with two different ways to achieve victory
- Rifts in the Abyssal plane now summon Demonic encounters throughout the Sword Coast adding variety to open-world Heroic Encounters
- Updates to the Trade Bar Store allowing easier access to items and economy adjustments
- Gear Preview allows players to see how all equippable items will look on their characters
- Additional Strongholds content including a new resource plot and PvP tower
- Artifact weapons can be reforged into new artifact weapons via double refinement above rank 15
- Masterwork Items now obtainable from endgame Professions tasks
- Boons tied to successfully quelling demonic presence in the Underdark campaign
For more information on the new update, you can check it out on the Xbox One store.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Skyforge's March Of Knowledge Patch Brings A Lot Of Quality Of Life Changes
Skyforge's next big patch is set to hit on Wednesday, and it's bringing a lot of changes with it that should improve the overall quality of gameplay -- as well as add some unique features.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
New Footage Of Redfall Provides Deep Dive Into Gameplay And Confirms May 2nd Release Date
An in-depth look that gives up just enough to get players hyped.By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago
Go Figure, Someone’s Leaked The Final Phase Of FFXIV's The Omega Protocol Ultimate
The World’s First Race just got a lot faster.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
NCSoft Announces Final Internal Test For Throne And Liberty, Lucky Participants To Receive Free RTX 3060
Nothing is stopping you from applying, but unless you can get to or live in South Korea, you likely won't be picked as the test is in-person.By Michael Byrne - 6 days ago
Albion Online Asia-Pacific Players Are About To Get A Faster Connection With "East" Server
Sandbox Interactive announced an “Albion East” server today.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying
But those terms are probably dead...By Luis Dobreira - 3 days ago
Legends Of Runeterra 2023 Roadmap Announces New Quarterly Content Cycles, Offering A Variety Of Updates Each Month
2023 is shaping up to be a year of new additions and changes to content distribution.By Anthony Jones - 1 day ago