Here's an interesting crossover event. It seems that Square Enix has teamed up with lo-fi hip hop music label Chillhop to create a 25-track compilation album for the Final Fantasy Exvius Universe -- that's the mobile RPGs Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. To celebrate the new album's release on various digital platforms, including Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon Music Unlimited, Square Enix announced limited-time in-game events for both games.
New content will be available in both games, but the content itself and the length of the events do vary and are as follows:
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -- May 26 - June 8
- Collaboration Event – Attempt this limited-time event, featuring a lo-fi remixed WOTV FFBE song from the compilation album, once per day to earn rewards.
- Home Screen Background Music – Chill out with new home screen background music -- the lo-fi version of the song Under the Flag Remixed by SwuM for a limited time.
- Social Campaign – Earn 2,500 Visiore by liking/following the official WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages and by sharing/retweeting campaign posts on those pages.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -- May 27 - June 26
- Lo-fi Login Bonus – Receive a special item called the “Lo-fi Note” by logging in daily. Exchange it within the game’s Exchange Shop to receive the “Lo-fi Headphones” equipment with the following stats: boost water, ice, wind and dark resistance by 20%, nullify sleep, silence and confusion. It also features the Auto-Shell ability, which automatically boosts SPR and reduces magic damage taken. Extra “Lo-fi Notes” can be exchanged for summon tickets, Lapis and more.
- Home Screen Background Music – New home screen background music will be available during the collaboration period featuring a Chillhop Music collaboration song called Moment of Recall, Remixed by SwuM.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Scavengers Resets Beta Accounts And Changes Up Progression And Explorer Talents
The apocalypse has come for Scavengers -- or at least Scavengers accounts.By Jason Winter - 2 years ago
You May Enjoy
Paladins Addresses The Support Keyword Controversy And Why They Were Even Added To The Game In The First Place
There are some concerns from the players about Keywords.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
Phil Spencer Was Eyeing A Nintendo Purchase According To Microsoft Email Leaks
A 2020 email called Nintendo “THE prime asset”.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
💣 Feature | Top 10 MMORPGs You Can Play On Steam
The best of the best MMORPG Games on Steam.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | Our Most Played MMORPGs In 2023
Here's what the MMOBomb staff have been playing this year.By Troy Blackburn - 19 hours ago
Here's What You Need To Know About The Deceive Inc. Private Lobby Beta Update
Besides lobbies that support up to 12 players, the patch fixes various issues too.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 2 days ago
Vindictus Unleashes New Raid With A Boss Monster Who Wields Different Weapons Every Phase
Team up and take on Eisen Ritter.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago