Square Enix Announces Chillhop Music Event In Final Fantasy Exvius Mobile Games
Here's an interesting crossover event. It seems that Square Enix has teamed up with lo-fi hip hop music label Chillhop to create a 25-track compilation album for the Final Fantasy Exvius Universe -- that's the mobile RPGs Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. To celebrate the new album's release on various digital platforms, including Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon Music Unlimited, Square Enix announced limited-time in-game events for both games.
New content will be available in both games, but the content itself and the length of the events do vary and are as follows:
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -- May 26 - June 8
- Collaboration Event – Attempt this limited-time event, featuring a lo-fi remixed WOTV FFBE song from the compilation album, once per day to earn rewards.
- Home Screen Background Music – Chill out with new home screen background music -- the lo-fi version of the song Under the Flag Remixed by SwuM for a limited time.
- Social Campaign – Earn 2,500 Visiore by liking/following the official WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages and by sharing/retweeting campaign posts on those pages.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -- May 27 - June 26
- Lo-fi Login Bonus – Receive a special item called the “Lo-fi Note” by logging in daily. Exchange it within the game’s Exchange Shop to receive the “Lo-fi Headphones” equipment with the following stats: boost water, ice, wind and dark resistance by 20%, nullify sleep, silence and confusion. It also features the Auto-Shell ability, which automatically boosts SPR and reduces magic damage taken. Extra “Lo-fi Notes” can be exchanged for summon tickets, Lapis and more.
- Home Screen Background Music – New home screen background music will be available during the collaboration period featuring a Chillhop Music collaboration song called Moment of Recall, Remixed by SwuM.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Fractured Online Blog Post Offers Details On Seasons, Earning Points Helps Your Guild
Get ready to compete and earn goodies for yourself and your guild.By QuintLyn Bowers - 17 hours ago
Rainbow Six Siege Launches Operation Vector Glare, Brings New Operator, Deathmatch Map, And More
Also, the Year 7 Season 2 update rolls out a new battle pass.By Anthony Jones - 2 weeks ago
We Wish TERA Online A Fond Farewell As Their PC Servers Shut Down Today
“Don’t be sad that it’s over, be happy that it happened.”By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
Yes, Blizzard Will be Adding Quest Tracking To WoW Classic At Some Point
The company’s stance on the feature “has changed quite a bit”.By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 days ago
Dead By Daylight Devs Say 'Goodbye' To The Grind
And say 'Hello' to easier to earn perks.By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
Echo Of Soul Has been Picked Up By Papaya Play
The transition will occur very soon.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago