Square Enix Announces Chillhop Music Event In Final Fantasy Exvius Mobile Games
Here's an interesting crossover event. It seems that Square Enix has teamed up with lo-fi hip hop music label Chillhop to create a 25-track compilation album for the Final Fantasy Exvius Universe -- that's the mobile RPGs Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. To celebrate the new album's release on various digital platforms, including Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon Music Unlimited, Square Enix announced limited-time in-game events for both games.
New content will be available in both games, but the content itself and the length of the events do vary and are as follows:
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -- May 26 - June 8
- Collaboration Event – Attempt this limited-time event, featuring a lo-fi remixed WOTV FFBE song from the compilation album, once per day to earn rewards.
- Home Screen Background Music – Chill out with new home screen background music -- the lo-fi version of the song Under the Flag Remixed by SwuM for a limited time.
- Social Campaign – Earn 2,500 Visiore by liking/following the official WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages and by sharing/retweeting campaign posts on those pages.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -- May 27 - June 26
- Lo-fi Login Bonus – Receive a special item called the “Lo-fi Note” by logging in daily. Exchange it within the game’s Exchange Shop to receive the “Lo-fi Headphones” equipment with the following stats: boost water, ice, wind and dark resistance by 20%, nullify sleep, silence and confusion. It also features the Auto-Shell ability, which automatically boosts SPR and reduces magic damage taken. Extra “Lo-fi Notes” can be exchanged for summon tickets, Lapis and more.
- Home Screen Background Music – New home screen background music will be available during the collaboration period featuring a Chillhop Music collaboration song called Moment of Recall, Remixed by SwuM.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Scavengers New Season Introduces Game’s First Playable Character Since Launch
Explore the wasteland with Rin, a lady with a love for explode-y things.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
Smite Takes To The Cloud And Joins The Amazon Luna Lineup
Now you can play the MOBA on pretty much any device.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago
Bloodhunt - First Look (HD)
Does The Battle Royale Appeal to Vampire: The Masquerade Fans?By Michael Byrne - 6 days ago
Evaverse Looks Like A Shinier, Newer Second Life
The “social immersion” platform launched on Steam as free-to-play.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Lost Ark September Team Update Reveals Just How Massive A Job Localization Is
More than 4,000 characters require voice overs in multiple languages.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Rob Blackwood's Vault In Warface's Heist Update For PlayStation And Xbox
Switch update coming "soon."By Jason Winter - 6 days ago