Tencent Announces Post Launch Plans For Ring Of Elysium
Following the launch of Ring of Elysium last month, Tencent is ready to reveal some of its plans for the game's future. The company sent out a press release earlier today with a summary of the first three stages of content updates.
The first stage is pretty simple and includes optimization, anti-cheat measures, and -- good news for Russian and Portuguese players -- additional language support.
In the second stage, Tencent will be working on features, overhauling character animation, character customization, and more. Some of the listed items include:
- Added Personal Icons - players can now customize their personal icons
- Dance - players can now set dance moves they have obtained in their collection and use them in-game.
- Lobby Background - players can now choose the lobby background of their choice
- Lobby BGM - players can now customize lobby BGM tracks they have in their collection
- New clothing sets and unique head decorations
- Exclusive Season 1 Chrononauts Set
- Glider customization
- Snowboard customization
- Climbing tool customization
- Backpack customization
Adventurer Pass System
- A 10-week seasonal event system
- Players can earn Adventure Badges by progressing through character season tiers by accumulating in-game experience points.
- Adventurer badges can be used to increase player's progress through season tiers, increasing the amount of season-specific rewards the player receives.
Finally, in the third stage, Tencent plans to launch European servers. The name of the servers will be revealed later. Players can also expect a revamped version of the tropical island map from the game's Thailand beta test.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Community, Choirs, Composers, And Orchestras Collide In Recording Of New Dauntless Theme
See what went into the making of the new theme in latest dev blog video.By Michael Byrne - 2 weeks ago
Hardcore PvP MMO Mortal Online 2 Pushes Launch Date Back to January
Extra time will allow for implementation of housing and other content.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Here’s A Look At Zynga’s Squad-Based Arena Combat Star Wars Game
The game was revealed at Nintendo Direct in February, but will be available on mobile devices as well.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Fallout Worlds Is Now Available In 76
Play in customized worlds with special features.By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 weeks ago
Enlisted Tests New Destruction Game Mode
Plant mines or stop the other team from planting theirs.By Jason Winter - 4 days ago
Activision Blizzard King Hit With Unfair Labor Practices Complaint
Also, McCree renaming will take a while, is a 'pretty complicated project.'By Jason Winter - 1 week ago