Following the launch of Ring of Elysium last month, Tencent is ready to reveal some of its plans for the game's future. The company sent out a press release earlier today with a summary of the first three stages of content updates.
The first stage is pretty simple and includes optimization, anti-cheat measures, and -- good news for Russian and Portuguese players -- additional language support.
In the second stage, Tencent will be working on features, overhauling character animation, character customization, and more. Some of the listed items include:
- Added Personal Icons - players can now customize their personal icons
- Dance - players can now set dance moves they have obtained in their collection and use them in-game.
- Lobby Background - players can now choose the lobby background of their choice
- Lobby BGM - players can now customize lobby BGM tracks they have in their collection
- New clothing sets and unique head decorations
- Exclusive Season 1 Chrononauts Set
- Glider customization
- Snowboard customization
- Climbing tool customization
- Backpack customization
Adventurer Pass System
- A 10-week seasonal event system
- Players can earn Adventure Badges by progressing through character season tiers by accumulating in-game experience points.
- Adventurer badges can be used to increase player's progress through season tiers, increasing the amount of season-specific rewards the player receives.
Finally, in the third stage, Tencent plans to launch European servers. The name of the servers will be revealed later. Players can also expect a revamped version of the tropical island map from the game's Thailand beta test.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
ArcheAge Relic Of Hiram Update Set For October 24
Now that they're wrapping up on ArcheAge's 4th anniversary, the dev team is ready to fill players in on a few things that are going on.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 years ago
You May Enjoy
Call Of Duty Warzone's New Map Teased Ahead Of Full Reveal Plus New Weapon Customization In Modern Warfare 3
Just a glimpse.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
FTC Renews Challenge Of Microsoft's $69 Billion Purchase Of Activision Blizzard
Here we go again.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Play Robocraft 2 During Steam Next Fest And Earn Special Cosmetic Items
They will carry over when the game officially launches.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
New World Improves Open World PvP With Influence V2 With Tomorrow's Expansion Launch
Players will have a reason to defend their territories in open-world PvP.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
Tomorrow's Ticket Wave Is Your Last Chance To Purchase BlizzCon Tickets
BlizzCon takes place November 3-4 2023 in Anaheim, CABy Troy Blackburn - 6 days ago
Bloodhunt Introduces Infinite Battle Pass, PS5 Founder's Edition, And Team Deathmatch Adjustments
All was covered in the third edition of the community newsletter.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago