Tencent Announces Post Launch Plans For Ring Of Elysium
Following the launch of Ring of Elysium last month, Tencent is ready to reveal some of its plans for the game's future. The company sent out a press release earlier today with a summary of the first three stages of content updates.
The first stage is pretty simple and includes optimization, anti-cheat measures, and -- good news for Russian and Portuguese players -- additional language support.
In the second stage, Tencent will be working on features, overhauling character animation, character customization, and more. Some of the listed items include:
- Added Personal Icons - players can now customize their personal icons
- Dance - players can now set dance moves they have obtained in their collection and use them in-game.
- Lobby Background - players can now choose the lobby background of their choice
- Lobby BGM - players can now customize lobby BGM tracks they have in their collection
- New clothing sets and unique head decorations
- Exclusive Season 1 Chrononauts Set
- Glider customization
- Snowboard customization
- Climbing tool customization
- Backpack customization
Adventurer Pass System
- A 10-week seasonal event system
- Players can earn Adventure Badges by progressing through character season tiers by accumulating in-game experience points.
- Adventurer badges can be used to increase player's progress through season tiers, increasing the amount of season-specific rewards the player receives.
Finally, in the third stage, Tencent plans to launch European servers. The name of the servers will be revealed later. Players can also expect a revamped version of the tropical island map from the game's Thailand beta test.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
ArcheAge Relic Of Hiram Update Set For October 24
Now that they're wrapping up on ArcheAge's 4th anniversary, the dev team is ready to fill players in on a few things that are going on.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 years ago
You May Enjoy
Palia Announces Over 600,000 Players Signed Up To Play The "Online Cozy Sim"
More than 20,000 have already jumped into testing the game.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
The (Free) Exoprimal Beta Is Live Right Now And Lasts Until Sunday
Check out Capcom's upcoming third-person shooter this weekend only.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
GDC 2023: Nuverse Will Discuss New Game Development AI Which Brings Advances To NPC Speech And Animation
Skynet is launching.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Redfall "Looking Into" Removing Always-Online Requirement, Was Originally Slated For PS5 Release
Players could possibly get their wish with the removal of the always online requirement for single-player.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
FTC Finalizes Order For Epic Games To Pay $245 Million For “Tricking Users Into Making Unwanted Charges”
The fine is to be paid to consumers.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Rust Developer Facepunch Studios Cancels GDC Appearance Due To "IRL Threat"
“It's important to remember the developers are indeed humans," the team tweeted.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago