Rappelz is a free 3D MMORPG set in a medieval world that features three races (Deva, Asura and Gaia), three classes, and five sub-classes where over 5 million players adventure and battle in a dark and devastated fantasy world.
With a guild siege system, Rappels enables its player to own dungeons rather than castles or cities. To assist in combat, a strategy of pet is also available. Rappelz provides a good learning guide to those who have the access to pet taming and summoning skills.
Rappelz is great for people who really like pets. It provides them with a unique tactical pet taming & training, extensive player-versus-player and player-versus-environment gameplay, with huge player base.
Disclosure: MMOBomb works closely with publishers and developers to offer a free and rewarding experience. In order to keep everything free to use we may sometimes earn a small commission from some partners. Find more info in our FAQ page.
November 03, 2006
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7Memory
5 GB available space
Core2 Duo 6300Graphics
Any with 256MB of VRAMAdditional Notes
Specifications may change during development
If you are new, don't start playing this game. The leader board players will say it's easy!!
"Yes for them" they have high lvl pets and spent lot of money.
Rappelz Leader board players will defend this old golden game and they will defend the game as best as they can.
That's their fault the game is as it is today
One of the things I don't like about the game is the almost total lack of in-game GM involvement, sure they login every now & then to spawn a few boss mobs, but that's about it. There hasn't been a proper GM event for so long its ridiculous.
- UI(User Interface):The UI has changed over 5 years, it's way better and useful now. The movement is still ‘point & click’, leaving your free hand for keybinds.
- Pets: Tons of pets to tame and evolve into bigger, badder companions.
- Graphics: Surprisingly good graphics.
- OP Cash Shop: Prices are insane. All the devs want is your money.
- Security: Big MINUS. Tons of account thefts/hacks and no one even cares.
- PK(Player Kill): Can be fun, but it’s very costly to ‘wash away’, to redeem yourself afterwards.
- Shared Instances: It’s not only your group, but the whole server in there grinding alongside you. Very frustrating if you’re on a boss quest and can’t get in line to kill it for hours on end.
- Mounts: They are timed. For a permanent one visit the Cash Shop.
- Leveling: Don’t get me wrong on this one. Leveling is grindy and although that’s not much of a problem, it’s the ‘de-leveling’ that sucks (at least for me). When you die you loose exp, that being said, if you die multiple times you can actually de-level in this game.
Overall if you want to spend years leveling, gearing up and taming pets on this p2w game, just so someday you see your account got stolen and nobody gives a damn, you’re welcome to play it, otherwise it’s not worth it.
so i hope all of you go play rappelz
spammed with gold sellers
player get hacked, some 3~4 times
community is a joke,
zero GM activity
forum full of gradeless ppl and trolls.
I simply enjoy this game and enjoy the fact that this game has less bots/spammers/scammers than Runescape (*shudders at the memories*).
Here's a tip: don't solo dungeons. Always join a dp (dungeon party). And don't bother doing quests, they're a waste of time (with the exception of the Red Farm and Witch quest).
Try giving Rappelz a shot (or a second chance), I'm sure you'll enjoy plaing it as much as I do!
This game is a prime example of how a company tries to bleed its playerbase to death by making you buy stupid cash shop items. I wouldnt recomend any games from this company. I hope they choke on a potato.