Dragon's Prophet Launches in the EU, NA Launch Delayed

Michael Dunaway
By Michael Dunaway, News Editor September 18, 2013

Those of you in the EU are now able to capture over 300 unique dragons till your heart explodes. To celebrate the launch, Runewaker has released a new content patch which adds several highly anticipated features.

Unfortunately, for North American players, the game's launch has been delayed. Dragon's Prophet Community Manager, Yaviey, explains further:

“We intended to launch Dragon's Prophet today, but after careful evaluation of the build, we decided to push the release to give us extra time to ensure a robust, solid gaming experience.”

Although, Yaviey failed to mention a new release date, she suggests players should stay tuned for updates via the game's official forum.

If you're in the EU, you can experience some of Dragon's Prophet new features such as – a new level cap of 80; the new epic world boss, Lokfear the Eternal, a revamped starting zone, four new dungeons and mounted aerial combat.

The new Frontier System has also been added which lets players construct houses, form alliances with up to five guilds, engage in large scale PvP sieges and even eventually control whole territories.

To read more about the new features, you can check out the official update page here.

In this article: Dragons Prophet, Launch, EU, NA.

Michael Dunaway
Michael Dunaway, News Editor
Michael Dunaway has been part of the MMOBomb team for years and has covered practically every major Free-to-Play title since 2009.

Rob Tien 8 years ago
The game is out now for both EU and NA audiences. I've played beta for both and I have to say Infernum does a MUCH better job than SOE, so I recommend the EU version. My beta reward for the U.S. version was some cloak & a title. The EU version gave me those plus 500 item mall currency. I got extra backpack slots, dragon's den slots, and bank vault slots and I didn't pay a dime out of pocket. Also, both versions can connect to the same servers, so if you're a U.S. player like me, I'm connected on a Dallas server & have no real lag issues. Also, if you're registered on Infernum, they send free stuff via codes each week and have events for more free stuff. SOE just wants your money. Infernum wants you to enjoy this great game.

hovsep 8 years ago
this game got the WORST optimized game engine ever

Hermond 8 years ago
So, does anybody know what are the restrictions of free to play? For example, are you able to have more than 2 dragons? Do they have p2w items? Or are they only cosmetic?
If they do have to many of these restrictions I might consider playing later in the american servers, they usually are real f2p titles, like with Tera and Aion.
Cheers.

TooBadICantPlayItExceptOnMinimum 8 years ago
The game is very nice.I like it a lot, too bad I won't be able to play it on my PC(GeForce GTX 560 and FX-4100) except on low settings which isn't very amusing for me, so I'll be sticking to Marvel Heroes, League of Legends, NFS World and DC Universe. :D

Technoman 8 years ago
The marketing for this game has been a joke. I remember watching some official vids that were supposed to demo the game straight from the game's YT page and in the background you can hear the girl's skype going off, you would think you would turn that off while you're recording or at least edit that part out.

Brendon Schneider 8 years ago
Cant mount it now can you?

Sky Mavis Will Reportedly Reimburse Axie Infinity Hack Victims But Only For About 1/3 Of The Amount Stolen

The reimbursement will cost about $216.5 million.

By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
Guild Wars 2 June Development Update To Make Raid More Approachable And Rework Rewards A Tad

A lot is headed your way starting on June 28

Watch Tera’s Final Quest On YouTube, Because You’re Not Going To Be Able To Play It

Unless you played on the Korean servers, that is.

WoW: Classic Dev Clears Up 90 Day Transfer Worries, Says It's "The Absolute Minimum" And Could Go Longer

"We believe its very important to carefully monitor the population on these new realms."

By Anthony Jones - 2 weeks ago
A Fortnite X Dead By Daylight Collaboration Might Be On The Horizon

A Fortnite X Dead By Daylight Collaboration Might Be On The Horizon

There is a chance players will have to wait a while though.

By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
Game Developers Join Other Companies In Responding To SCOTUS's Decision On Roe v. Wade (Updated)

Companies like Bungie, NC Soft, and ArenaNet weigh in.