Gamigo Announces Halloween Events For Its Entire Collection Of Games
Gamigo is ready for Halloween, announcing a selection of holiday-themed events for all of its games from Fiesta Online to Wolf Team. Each of the games will host in-game events for players to enjoy during the Halloween season -- although the events won't all launch on the same date.
Gamigo has yet to list all of these events on the game sites, but thanks to a press release sent out today, we have a list. It's important to note that this doesn't contain all the details -- like what kinds of rewards some of the events offer. But it will give you a good idea of what to look forward to.
- The wickedly decorated world of Fiesta Online will feature the Maze Temple of Mysteries, where players can find unique treasures. In order to enter the maze, players have to eat sweet Halloween candy.
- In Echo of Souls, players can fill their pockets to the brim with sweets. The bravest Heroes can fight the terrifying ghostly creatures that cause mischief all over Bernica.
- Spooky Events also await courageous players in Aura Kingdom. To sweeten up their game they can attend the exciting Halloween Party in the Forgotten Forest, participate in a time-limited photo contest with their Navia-Monsters, or join a toothachingly sweet Trick-or-Treat Event.
- In Twin Saga, besides other engaging events, daring players can work together with guest NPCs who will assist them in their quest to open the “Scary Box” in a special Halloween Event.
- Halloween will also be celebrated in the already dark-fantasy-world of Last Chaos. From October 24 until November 7, the players can collect empty baskets and fill them with curious candy. In addition, pumpkins can be traded in for unique items and players can exchange special Halloween coins by interacting with the new Halloween NPC for even more scarily good rewards.
- In Savage Hunt and Dragon’s Prophet players can participate, beginning October 19, in many bloodcurdling events. This year players can fight against Zombies or become unsightly Undead themselves and compete in a hair-raising race. At the end of the event, the most fearless players will be crowned King and Queen of the Blood Moon.
- Ironsight will offer some creepy Halloween events as well, with exclusive rewards for the players. In addition, there will be knives designed by the community and a new special “Knife Match” Mode in which players can prove their close-combat skills. This and much more -- like a special Pumpkin-skin -- await the players during the scariest time of the year in our Ego-Shooter Ironsight!
- Additionally, in Wolf Team, players will also get creepy content! Special Halloween Items and bewitching events for all lycans who are strong enough and dare to login on the last day of October!
- Trick or treat! On October 26, in the strategy game War2Glory, an incredible hunt for pumpkins and sweets will be on. Only the best officers and troops will be able to rake in the big prey and exchange it for amazing extras.
Players can likely expect more information to be made available in-game or on the games' sites between now and when they launch.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Top 5 Free to Play Weekly Stories - Valorant Will Be Listening To Your Mic And Tower of Fantasy Release Ep 515
Yep...and chat will be recorded for use in player reporting.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Game Developers Join Other Companies In Responding To SCOTUS's Decision On Roe v. Wade (Updated)
Companies like Bungie, NC Soft, and ArenaNet weigh in.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
The Multiplayer Online Pirate Game Skull & Bones Release Date And Pre-Order Incentives May Have Leaked
While the announcement trailer was back in 2017, it looks like a release date is finally here.By Aspen Pash - 6 days ago
Valve Launches Update To Fix Issues Highlighted By The “Save TF2” Campaign
The update takes aim at bots of all kinds.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Bungie Is Suing A Destiny YouTuber For More Than $7 Million For Allegedly Impersonating The Company
According to the claim, he issued fraudulent takedown notices to other YouTubers.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Head Of Xbox Game Studios Is "Confident" Bethesda Doesn't Have Crunch Culture Despite Rising Allegations
Could this be a case of a leader not really knowing what's happening on the ground floor?By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago