Gamigo Announces Halloween Events For Its Entire Collection Of Games
Gamigo is ready for Halloween, announcing a selection of holiday-themed events for all of its games from Fiesta Online to Wolf Team. Each of the games will host in-game events for players to enjoy during the Halloween season -- although the events won't all launch on the same date.
Gamigo has yet to list all of these events on the game sites, but thanks to a press release sent out today, we have a list. It's important to note that this doesn't contain all the details -- like what kinds of rewards some of the events offer. But it will give you a good idea of what to look forward to.
- The wickedly decorated world of Fiesta Online will feature the Maze Temple of Mysteries, where players can find unique treasures. In order to enter the maze, players have to eat sweet Halloween candy.
- In Echo of Souls, players can fill their pockets to the brim with sweets. The bravest Heroes can fight the terrifying ghostly creatures that cause mischief all over Bernica.
- Spooky Events also await courageous players in Aura Kingdom. To sweeten up their game they can attend the exciting Halloween Party in the Forgotten Forest, participate in a time-limited photo contest with their Navia-Monsters, or join a toothachingly sweet Trick-or-Treat Event.
- In Twin Saga, besides other engaging events, daring players can work together with guest NPCs who will assist them in their quest to open the “Scary Box” in a special Halloween Event.
- Halloween will also be celebrated in the already dark-fantasy-world of Last Chaos. From October 24 until November 7, the players can collect empty baskets and fill them with curious candy. In addition, pumpkins can be traded in for unique items and players can exchange special Halloween coins by interacting with the new Halloween NPC for even more scarily good rewards.
- In Savage Hunt and Dragon’s Prophet players can participate, beginning October 19, in many bloodcurdling events. This year players can fight against Zombies or become unsightly Undead themselves and compete in a hair-raising race. At the end of the event, the most fearless players will be crowned King and Queen of the Blood Moon.
- Ironsight will offer some creepy Halloween events as well, with exclusive rewards for the players. In addition, there will be knives designed by the community and a new special “Knife Match” Mode in which players can prove their close-combat skills. This and much more -- like a special Pumpkin-skin -- await the players during the scariest time of the year in our Ego-Shooter Ironsight!
- Additionally, in Wolf Team, players will also get creepy content! Special Halloween Items and bewitching events for all lycans who are strong enough and dare to login on the last day of October!
- Trick or treat! On October 26, in the strategy game War2Glory, an incredible hunt for pumpkins and sweets will be on. Only the best officers and troops will be able to rake in the big prey and exchange it for amazing extras.
Players can likely expect more information to be made available in-game or on the games' sites between now and when they launch.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Fortnite: Save The World Won't Be Going F2P This Year
Those waiting on the free-to-play launch of Fortnite: Save the World are going to have to wait a bit longer than expected.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 years ago
You May Enjoy
Experiments Gone Wrong, A Thirst For Immortality... Redfall's New Story Trailer Sets Things Up Exactly How You'd Expect
Just because it may seem familiar doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Go Hands On With Free-To-Play Digital Card Game Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge During The Steam Digital Tabletop Event
40K fan rejoice, you have a new free-to-play CCG to try this weekend.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
Tripwire Outlines Planned Changes Following Deceive Inc. Open Beta
There’s quite a bit to do based on player feedback.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
GDC 2023: NCSOFT Unveils Its Digital Human Technology In New Trailer For Project M
AI is taking over.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
New World FAQ Answers Your Questions About The New Season Pass Feature
It's almost time to grind out those Season Pass rewards.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Sci-Fi Submarine Sim Barotrauma Launches On Steam, And Co-Op Could Be Hilariously Chaotic
Explore the frozen moon of Europa in a submarine.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago