Earth Eternal Revamped Begins Open Beta
Outblaze and TurnOut Ventures announced that the free-to-play online game Earth Eternal is now in open beta and accepting all players. The beta will run for the next few weeks to let players explore the revamped massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) while helping to identify any issues and bugs before launch.
Earth Eternal is a Free-to-Play 3D MMORPG set in the remains of Europe thousands of years after the fall of both humankind and technology. In a future torn by war and ancient magic, several sentient peoples have arisen to rule the planet. Players choose from 12 very different races, each with its own distinct history and lore. Characters begin as one of four classes, but can be customized with a unique multi-class skill system that provides complete player control over character development.
Players who participate in the Earth Eternal open beta will receive an in-game rewards package, which includes an exclusive Beta Beast banner, a Beta Beast helmet, and a boost to character experience gain. In addition, any character that reaches level 30 during open beta will also receive a surprise Heroic reward. All beta rewards will be automatically added to characters after the end of open beta.
Features of the new and improved Earth Eternal:
- An original 3D world based on Europe long after the fall of humankind
- Unique anime-inspired and non-traditional player races
- Free-to-play with full access to all content
- Hundreds of hours of quest-driven gameplay including dozens of challenging group dungeons
- Robust character advancement system, offering cross-class development (e.g., learn Knight abilities on your Druid)
- Unique skill-based growth ensures no two characters are the same
- Intense classic MMORPG gameplay and systems including guilds (Clans)
- Armor Refashioning allows players to assign stats to their favorite items (including cosmetic items)
- Unique lobby system allowing players to connect from and travel to anywhere in the game world
- Game content streams to player’s client with no need for a large client download and installation (download of a plug-in and lightweight client is required the first time the game is launched)
Visit www.eartheternal.com to play the beta of the revamped Earth Eternal.
Drakensang Online launches its Open Beta
Bigpoint’s quest for heroes and warriors to step into battle against the dark forces of the Anderworld has begun!...By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
New World Answers Your Questions About Season 2 Blood Of The Sands
They're not talking expansion just yet, but there's still some good questions answered.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
💣 Feature | Phantasy Star Online 2: NGS Series Producer Yuya Kimura Tells Us All About The Creative Space Arriving In The Next Update
It looks like there’s a lot of potential for players to be incredibly creativeBy QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Bloodhunt Releases Final Patch Notes Before Game Goes Into Maintenance Mode
One final update before the game basically sunsets.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
War Thunder Analyzes 15 Thousand Entries Of Feedback From Latest Questionnaire
That's a lot of data.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
💣 Feature | Top 7 Most Complex MMORPGs You Can Play Now
If you're looking for an MMORPG game with a little more meat on the bones, this list should be for you.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Elder Scrolls Online Talks Creating The Arcanist Class And Making It Stand Out From The Rest
The Arcanist is ESO's first new class since 2019.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
World of Warcraft is the Number 1 p2p MMO and Earth Eternal is the Number 1 f2p
WoW's graphics are outdated, but people still play it, EE has simple graphics, but great gameplay, you are obviously retarded
what do you expect from a game? to have so great graphics you can barely run it on a brand new computer?
144 +1 likes so far, what about loggin in with Google+...lol
"Give us your Facebook!" = No thanks.