Outblaze and TurnOut Ventures announced that the free-to-play online game Earth Eternal is now in open beta and accepting all players. The beta will run for the next few weeks to let players explore the revamped massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) while helping to identify any issues and bugs before launch.
Earth Eternal is a Free-to-Play 3D MMORPG set in the remains of Europe thousands of years after the fall of both humankind and technology. In a future torn by war and ancient magic, several sentient peoples have arisen to rule the planet. Players choose from 12 very different races, each with its own distinct history and lore. Characters begin as one of four classes, but can be customized with a unique multi-class skill system that provides complete player control over character development.
Players who participate in the Earth Eternal open beta will receive an in-game rewards package, which includes an exclusive Beta Beast banner, a Beta Beast helmet, and a boost to character experience gain. In addition, any character that reaches level 30 during open beta will also receive a surprise Heroic reward. All beta rewards will be automatically added to characters after the end of open beta.
Features of the new and improved Earth Eternal:
- An original 3D world based on Europe long after the fall of humankind
- Unique anime-inspired and non-traditional player races
- Free-to-play with full access to all content
- Hundreds of hours of quest-driven gameplay including dozens of challenging group dungeons
- Robust character advancement system, offering cross-class development (e.g., learn Knight abilities on your Druid)
- Unique skill-based growth ensures no two characters are the same
- Intense classic MMORPG gameplay and systems including guilds (Clans)
- Armor Refashioning allows players to assign stats to their favorite items (including cosmetic items)
- Unique lobby system allowing players to connect from and travel to anywhere in the game world
- Game content streams to player’s client with no need for a large client download and installation (download of a plug-in and lightweight client is required the first time the game is launched)
Visit www.eartheternal.com to play the beta of the revamped Earth Eternal.
Drakensang Online launches its Open Beta
Bigpoint’s quest for heroes and warriors to step into battle against the dark forces of the Anderworld has begun!...By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
World Of Warships Legends Celebrates The Year Of The Rabbit With Dragons
It’s an interesting choice, but we’re sure players are down for it.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying
But those terms are probably dead...By Luis Dobreira - 1 week ago
Better New Player Experiences And Desire For Feedback Take The Lead In Rogue Company's Plans For 2023
It's a new year with new things in store for Rogue Company.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Microsoft Expects The UK To Oppose Its Activision Blizzard Acquisition
If Microsoft can convince the UK and EU to accept its concessions, things may go in Microsoft’s favor.By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
Get A Look At New Strand Exotic Loot Coming In Destiny 2's Lightfall Next Month
Oh what a tangled web of strand we weave...By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed Launches First Big Free DLC
Introducing the newest ghost type: GluttonBy Aspen Pash - 6 days ago