Perfect World Entertainment announced “Chains of Kluer”, the latest content update for its western, fantasy MMORPG, Forsaken World. Once a celebrated hero of Eyrda, Kluer now resides beneath Freedom Harbor as a long forgotten prisoner. A spell that wiped Kluer’s memory and stole his humanity, now leaves him as a mindless, murderous ogre.
The Forsaken World “Chains of Kluer” content update will include the following features:
• Fight the legendary Kluer – Players level 70 and up can now battle against the legendary ogre, Kluer, in the new Forgotten Prison dungeon that resides beneath Freedom Harbor
• Ever-changing world – New events including the revamped Eternal Faith, a Hunting Festival, and an advance pet catching dungeon
• Build up your guild base – Guilds can now unlock level 3 for their guild bases, which includes higher construction buildings and lower maintenance costs
• Train up – The character level cap is now raised from 70 to 80 and players can now master even more jobs as they train themselves to be the best fighter
• A pet’s journey – Free up your play time by having your pet help you do your daily quests and events
• Faster kills with mounted combat – Take the fight to the next level with mounted combat as death comes swifter than ever in Eyrda
It’s now up to the players to fight against the legendary Kluer and bring his story to an end at http://fw.perfectworld.com/chains.