Glora Victis Early Access Has Launched
Black Eye Games hit a major milestone with their kickstarted MMO Gloria Victis today. The game, which was crowdfunded two years ago, has officially entered Early Access on Steam.
The company revealed some of their plans for Early Access in an announcement in a press release stating that they want players to "receive a solid foundation of what Gloria Victis is and will be." They also noted that some features are still in development, including those the community helped design. Future plans for the game include:
- Replacing the character's model and hiring the motion capture studio to rework animations, particularly for combat
- Implementation of the playable female characters
- Continuous increasing of the servers capability, until there is only a single server per supported region of the world
- Implementation of siege engines, sailing and naval combat, mounts and mounted combat, housing systems, dynamic events dynamically changing the world according to the players' actions, and new playable factions
- Developing the available world
Those wanting to get in on the Early Access action can purchase Early Access via the Steam Store.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Since You Probably Don't Have Enough Launchers, Riot Is Releasing One For All Their Titles
Because I am sure you wanted yet another client launcher on your PC.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Dual Universe Launches Ares Update Less Than A Month After Putting It On The Roadmap
This is a PvP-focused update for you fans of the pew-pew.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago
V Rising Devs Discuss Building A Castle And Stalking The Night
It's a bloody good time.By Jason Winter - 5 days ago
Open-Alpha Weekend Announced For "Nostalgic" MMO Genfanad
The game is a comedic take on MMO tropes.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
New Sandbox MMORPG BitCraft Offers Social Interaction And Empire-building
Developer Clockwork Labs has already secured $4.3 million in funding.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
PlanetSide 2's New Player Experience Goes Live Thursday
Lots of tweaks and changes for veteran players, too.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago