gPotato announced that Iris Online’s content update, Tears of Arcana is now live! Tears of Arcana brings many additions including a forging system, an accessory upgrading system, new elite monsters, and an increased level cap to 65!
- Wood Garden Hard Mode - Radon’s thirst for vengeance broke through his imprisonment and corrupted the Wood Garden. You can now obtain epics and uniques from this dungeon, but don’t expect it to be as easy as before!
- Level Cap Increased to 65 - With new challenges comes new growth. Ready your weapons and sharpen your skills to defeat the new threats that have risen.
- New Elite Monster Zone - The clans of defeated World Bosses have come forward to take revenge! Though not as powerful as their leaders, these new elite monsters have an increased chance of dropping higher level equipment than normal monsters.
- Accessory Imprinting - You will now be able to customize your character further with Accessory Imprinting! Strengthen your power and show your might by adding stats to your accessories.
- Item Forging - Upgrade your weapon, mounts, and armor! Take your unused items and forge them into epics!
- Armor Exchange - A new NPC has arrived in Terminus, giving you the chance to temper your equipment once for FREE!
Stay tuned for more information on the update by visiting the Official Iris Website.
King of Kings 3: Dragon God Resurrection Expansion
Gamigo today announced the launch of Dragon God Resurrection, the first expansion for its free MMORPG King of Kings 3, opening the doors to the Dragon Realm and thus also a wealth of new content and features.By MMOBomb Staff - 12 years ago
You May Enjoy
World Of Warcraft Classic Adding Ice Crown Citadel This October, And Everything In WoW This Week
Your weekly preview of all things WoW.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
Get Your Magic: The Gathering Arena 5th Anniversary Celebration Rewards Now
There's also events coming up.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 3 days ago
Soulframe Will Take Major Queues From Warframe When It Comes To How Content Is Released
Fans of Warframe should be really excited.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
Huge War Thunder "Sons of Attila" Update Implements Roadmap Additions, New Vehicles, And More
There's a lot of new and shiny in War Thunder.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
New World Teams Up With Content Creators For A "New And Returning" Player Guide
Now's a great time to jump into New World.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
TGS 2023: Wayfinder Teases New Lion-Warrior Grendel In Trailer By “Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse” Co-Director
Grendel arrives later this Fall.By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 days ago