Perfect World Entertainment announced a new expansion to its free-to-play martial-arts MMORPG, Jade Dynasty.
In Jade Dynasty: Legacy, players explore the secretive Incense Valley while fighting through the massive multi-staged instance, which is larger than any other dungeon currently available in this game.
Key features include:
• Two New Classes: Players can now choose between the powerful, fire-wielding Incense Valley Mages and the crippling, melee-astute Forta.
• New Instance: The Crimson Peaks Voidland is the largest instance in Jade Dynasty, designed for groups of 10-25 players to face its many dangers and claim its secreted rewards.
• Character Visuals: Character creation has been reworked, providing new visual examples of each faction, new starter fashions and even the ability to preview high-level armor sets.
• Balance and Enhancement: Several facets of gear and combat have been reworked, from rebalanced factions skills to stronger Ethereal and Celestial gear.
• Content Updates: New wedding and seasonal events, more items available for exchange with new Jade types, and more easily attainable Treasure Boxes are but a few of the many other changes.
For more information about Jade Dynasty: Legacy, or play the beta, visit: http://jd.perfectworld.com/
War of the Immortals: Open Beta Now Live
Perfect World Entertainment successfully launched open beta testing for its classic action MMORPG, War of the Immortals.By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
New World Teams Up With Content Creators For A "New And Returning" Player Guide
Now's a great time to jump into New World.By Troy Blackburn - 1 day ago
💣 Feature | Top 10 MMORPGs You Can Play On Steam
The best of the best MMORPG Games on Steam.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
Want To Avoid The Progression Curve In Lost Ark? Jump-Start Servers Kick Off This Week
Jump start servers will provide new and returning players with faster progression, honing materials, and more.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
It's Crossover Time As Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Meets Oshi no Ko
Get your goodies starting today.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Epic Games Chief Creative Officer Who Helped Create Fortnite Leaves Company After 25 Years
And the victory royale goes to Donald Mustard.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
Overwatch 2 Cracks Down On Text & Voice Chat, Improves Reporting, And Is Taking Away Your Inappropriate Name
Cheaters and abusers beware.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago