Jade Dynasty: Legacy Announced
Perfect World Entertainment announced a new expansion to its free-to-play martial-arts MMORPG, Jade Dynasty.
In Jade Dynasty: Legacy, players explore the secretive Incense Valley while fighting through the massive multi-staged instance, which is larger than any other dungeon currently available in this game.
Key features include:
• Two New Classes: Players can now choose between the powerful, fire-wielding Incense Valley Mages and the crippling, melee-astute Forta.
• New Instance: The Crimson Peaks Voidland is the largest instance in Jade Dynasty, designed for groups of 10-25 players to face its many dangers and claim its secreted rewards.
• Character Visuals: Character creation has been reworked, providing new visual examples of each faction, new starter fashions and even the ability to preview high-level armor sets.
• Balance and Enhancement: Several facets of gear and combat have been reworked, from rebalanced factions skills to stronger Ethereal and Celestial gear.
• Content Updates: New wedding and seasonal events, more items available for exchange with new Jade types, and more easily attainable Treasure Boxes are but a few of the many other changes.
For more information about Jade Dynasty: Legacy, or play the beta, visit: http://jd.perfectworld.com/
You May Enjoy
Hallow's End Hits In World Of Warcraft And Hearthstone
Challenge the Headless Horseman or play as him in an upcoming Tavern Brawl.By Jason Winter - 4 days ago
10 Things New World Needs To Improve ASAP - MMO Thoughts
The Noobfridge takes a break from playing to talk about things New World needs to improve.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
KOG Games Drops Massive Systems Revamp Of Action Fighting Game, KurtzPel
The revamp introduces a new progression system, tutorial mode, and more.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
Explore A Lush Open World With Algorithm-driven Events In Might And Delight's Book Of Travels
"Tiny Multiplayer Online RPG" offers unique journeys.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Battlefield 2042's Hazard Zone Is A High-stakes Get-in, Get-out Mode With Teams Of Four
Retrieve data from satellites before the storm closes in.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Latest Smite God Reveal Trailer Offers A Peek At Cliodhna In Action
This lady is scary.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago