League of Legends: Dominion Launched!
Riot Games, the game company behind League of Legends, announced the launch of League of Legends: Dominion, a brand-new capture-and-hold game mode for the hit multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) title. Now available to play in North America and Europe, Dominion is an evolution of the MOBA genre, with faster action and tactical gameplay played on an all-new map, the Crystal Scar.
League of Legends: Dominion features:
· Capture-and-hold gameplay: Summoners battle it out for control of five unique strategic targets, capturing points from the opposing team and defending them against enemy intrusion.
· An all-new map: The action in League of Legends: Dominion takes place in the Crystal Scar, a highly contested, war-torn mining village featuring stunning new art crafted specifically for the new map.
· Fast-paced action: League of Legends: Dominion is an accelerated version of classic League of Legends gameplay – matches last around 20 minutes, so gamers can enjoy a rapid-fire alternative to the more strategic, measured pace of Summoner’s Rift.
· Non-stop combat: From beginning to end, players will enjoy unrelenting skirmishes as they vie for control over the map – in League of Legends: Dominion, Summoners can expect an onslaught of one-on-one and small team fights.
· Down-to-the-wire victories: Matches of League of Legends: Dominion are competitive until the very end – late-game comebacks are possible and the outcome is always in question.
· Completely free: Like classic League of Legends, Dominion is completely free-to-play for new and veteran Summoners alike. Players will be able to use all their existing masteries, runes, champions and skins on Dominion.
More information can be found at http://leagueoflegends.com/
- Always Online Podcast: Wayfinder Press Access Early Review, Exoprimal Beta And Launch, And Facepalming MMORPG News Ep 466
- Greg “Ghostcrawler” Street Announces Departure From Riot Games, League Of Legends MMORPG "In Good Hands"
- League Of Legends’ Next Champion Is So Cute, Even His Abilities Are Adorable
Black Prophecy Episode 2: Species War On September
In the darkness of space, visions of dogfights, explosions and massive technical weaponry light up the skies like nothing else.By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
You Got Your MapleStory In My Kartrider: Drift
A special collaboration brings two popular MapleStory characters to the racing game.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
MultiVersus Open Beta To Shut Down, Full Launch Scheduled For Early 2024
Player decline, lack of content, and now no game till 2024.By Troy Blackburn - 21 hours ago
Execute Your First Mission For Deceive Inc. Beginning Today
Infiltrate, disguise, gather intel, and make it out alive.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago
SMITE's Season of Hope Begins March 28, Featuring Reworked Core Gameplay and Visual Identity
Players can look forward to a new Conquest map, unique items, and fresh skins.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 5 days ago
💣 Feature | Blasting Waves Of Dinos Was Damn Fun... But Will The Rest Of Exoprimal Be? - A Open Beta Test Review
Exoprimal's beta was damn fun but VERY limited. Here's some early thoughts.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Robocraft 2 Releases Roadmap Featuring Optimization, Iteration, And Overall Improvements
There are lots of features and changes players can look forward to coming in Robocraft 2.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago