Patch number 51 for Hi-Rez’s free-to-play shooter Paladins has arrived on Xbox One — with the PS4 update arriving in the “near future”. While the full patch notes for this update were dropped on June 1, some console specific changes have been made.
Included in these changes are the implementation of improvements to core aim assist settings, improved joystick dead zone feel, and other changes found in the list below.
- Inara, Cassie, Drogoz, Grover, Kinessa, Sha Lin and Viktor received various character specific aim improvements.
- Drogoz’s fire spit will no longer trigger his aim assist.
- Improved Aim Assist so that players are targeted over deployables.
- Fixed Dynamic Aim Acceleration
- Fixed an issue where some collections could not be navigated to properly.
- Fixed an issue where player profiles could not be viewed under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where deserter penalty was not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Awards page.
If you’re interested in checking out the full Open beta 51 notes, including the non-console specific changes, they’re available on the game’s forums.