Revelation Online's Treasure Hunt Event Is Under Way
From now until April 16, Revelation Online players can upgrade their equipment, wings, and mounts via the game's Treasure Hunt event. All during the event, players will earn items for completing a variety of activities that can then be exchanged for event coins. These coins can then be exchanged for rewards.
There are seven different items that can be exchanged for a varying amount of coins. Once a player has at least 35 coins, they can trade them in for more useful items. The items that can be exchanged for coins are:
- Each Red Ticket used gives 1 coin.
- Each opened Precious Mount Box gives 2 coins.
- Each Red Phlogiston used in refinement gives 3 coins.
- Each Azure Ticket used gives 3 coins.
- Each opened Spirit Feather Box gives 4 coins.
- Each Azure Phlogiston used in refinement gives 9 coins.
- Each Large Sacred Object Treasure Map, Enchanted Treasure Map, or Spiritual Object Treasure Map used gives 28 coins. You can use old and new maps.
As for the coin-to-reward exchange rate, it's as follows:
- 35 Coins: White Jade x25
- 70 Coins: Exquisite Synergy Horn x6
- 200 Coins: Azure Ticket x10
- 350 Coins: Advanced Skill Key Chest x1
- 550 Coins: Refined Dragon Water x1 & Diluted Royal Ink x1
At this point, there are only three days left to earn rewards so those wanting to take advantage of the event will need to hop in soon. Anyone who wants to know more about the event can find a handy FAQ on the Revelation Online site.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
New Water-Themed Hero Added To Naraka: Bladepoint Roster
Valda Cui, The Sea Dragon, uses the power of water to dominate her foes.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Pre-Registering For Elyon Will Earn Players Paid Cosmetics As Rewards
There are a couple of clothing items and a mount.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
New F2P Digital Pokémon TCG For Mobile, PC, And Mac In The Works
Players of the previous Pokémon TCG Online will be able to transfer some cards.By Jason Winter - 6 days ago
Since You Probably Don't Have Enough Launchers, Riot Is Releasing One For All Their Titles
Because I am sure you wanted yet another client launcher on your PC.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Valheim Drops Hearth & Home Update
The update adds new mechanics, materials, optimizations, and more.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
V Rising Devs Discuss Building A Castle And Stalking The Night
It's a bloody good time.By Jason Winter - 4 days ago