Revelation Online's Treasure Hunt Event Is Under Way
From now until April 16, Revelation Online players can upgrade their equipment, wings, and mounts via the game's Treasure Hunt event. All during the event, players will earn items for completing a variety of activities that can then be exchanged for event coins. These coins can then be exchanged for rewards.
There are seven different items that can be exchanged for a varying amount of coins. Once a player has at least 35 coins, they can trade them in for more useful items. The items that can be exchanged for coins are:
- Each Red Ticket used gives 1 coin.
- Each opened Precious Mount Box gives 2 coins.
- Each Red Phlogiston used in refinement gives 3 coins.
- Each Azure Ticket used gives 3 coins.
- Each opened Spirit Feather Box gives 4 coins.
- Each Azure Phlogiston used in refinement gives 9 coins.
- Each Large Sacred Object Treasure Map, Enchanted Treasure Map, or Spiritual Object Treasure Map used gives 28 coins. You can use old and new maps.
As for the coin-to-reward exchange rate, it's as follows:
- 35 Coins: White Jade x25
- 70 Coins: Exquisite Synergy Horn x6
- 200 Coins: Azure Ticket x10
- 350 Coins: Advanced Skill Key Chest x1
- 550 Coins: Refined Dragon Water x1 & Diluted Royal Ink x1
At this point, there are only three days left to earn rewards so those wanting to take advantage of the event will need to hop in soon. Anyone who wants to know more about the event can find a handy FAQ on the Revelation Online site.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Activision Reorganizes Raven Software QA To Embed Them In Teams, Union Organizers Claim Attempt To "Thwart" Organizing
Union organizers also want the Department of Justice and FTC TO Investigate sale to Microsoft.By Michael Byrne - 3 days ago
Celebrate The Lunar New Year With Team Fight Tactics’ Gifts Of The Golden Lantern Event
Earn firecrackers, a Year of the Tiger egg, and more.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | Preview: Exploring Cantha And Riding Turtles Into Battle In Guild Wars 2: End Of Dragons
New lands await and an old foe returns in a more accessible strike mission.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Microsoft Announces Acquisition Of Activision Blizzard, Bobby Kotick Still In...For Now
The deal will cost Microsoft $68.7 billion.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Sea Of Thieves Celebrates Its Community With The First Ever Community Day
The event is included as part of the game’s fifth season.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Zenimax Details Combat Changes Coming In Elder Scrolls Online’s Update 33
The update focuses on making most player abilities scale dynamically.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 hours ago