Soar over a vast and colorful world in Revelation Online, NetEase and My.com's far-reaching free-to-play MMO inspired by Asian designs. You'll spend much of your time in the air, whether utilizing your character's wings or flying mounts, exploring the vast and open world of Nuanor and experiencing a wide range of content options.
Revelation Online has something to offer nearly every MMO player. With six classes and three distinct control styles, you'll be able to choose exactly how you want to play. In addition to the vast and quest-filled open world, there are dungeons to explore, raids to conquer, and legendary bosses to defeat. Or you can try your hand at PvP, in the open world or arenas, or in massive castle sieges that will test the limits of your and your allies' resolve!
Disclosure: MMOBomb works closely with publishers and developers to offer a free and rewarding experience. In order to keep everything free to use we may sometimes earn a small commission from some partners. Find more info in our FAQ page.
March 06, 2017
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
Intel Pentium dual-core 2.4 GHZGraphics
Geforce 9500GT / GT610 or Intel HD4000Additional Notes
Specifications may change during development
Spa for when you want to gain exp while afk
(Sorry been awhile) there's a daily exp thing you can do that gives you exp without going to the spa (gives a ton of exp)
Marriage....pro and con
No level grind (from what I see) **(I didn't even do anything to get to 59 but spa)
Very large map to explore
*Mounts are TOO BIG (glitch and take up whole screen big)
*mounts and wings deteriorate (without premium)
*Styles cost ALOT money mostly
*Groups are a REQUIREMENT to progress
*Get kicked for not having good gear in low tier raids/dungeons
*field bosses do/give nothing
*field bosses one shot even 79 players
*player base is dying out (50% less now then 6 months after launch)
*currency exchange is ridiculous
*its extremely expensive to gather feathers to make new wings/materials for new mounts
*guilds die very quickly
*can't level off field mobs at all
*marriage benefits help more than not being married
*quests get very very very very boring
*to keep a 7 day item permanently you need 2 renews to make it 100% which doesnt exist in the game except for one event from awhile ago
*boring and repetitive gameplay
*will most likely get kicked from groups for not having gold gear maxed with out tiers
Dont let this turn you away, these are my opinions, it's still new and growing..(I hope).
Everyone prefers different things in games.
2) Super pay to win. Yes you can play without paying but you can never win. You can grind 5 months for 12 hours a day and achieve half the items the p2w people get and by that time they already progressed even further and you'll eternally play the game trying to catch up. By p2w i mean the people literally throw hundreds if not thousands in the game.
3) Boring and repetitive. Once you hit the end game lvl its just the same exp dailies you repeat once a day then go on to in game currency quests and rinse and repeat. If you wanna do pvp you'll just be steamrolled by the p2w people and get one shot. You'll then quit pvp for 1-2 months getting better marks and grinding gear then go in to get 2 shot.
4) Bad scaling. Marks are increasing at an increasing rate by the bonus they give. For a mark 6-7 you need items which you have to pay to get if not buy them of people who paid. to add on to this point, Marks 6 and above were not supposed to be released till a certain patch (comparing NA to other regions) but to suck money from the players my.com released it with a previous patch and tilted the entire game in favor of those who pay.
Game had a LOT of potencial but fell into the wrong hands.
A lot of unkept promises, content that creates more bugs without fixing previous ones.
Removal of game features present in other version to promote the usage of real money.
Complete inactivity of staff in game.
Very poor customer support.
My account was hacked (as several others over time), had spent over 1k € on it.
Account not returned and hacker is still on it for over 10 days while support closes tickets as duplicated without any actual action.
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, touch anything by this publisher if you value your time and money.
K my review!!
Firstly! Gearing take ages!! 40's orange set gears will probably take you a month to make.. Running Limit amount dungeon and buying your daily Limit amount of item from npc... Same goes for 50s set.. But this time it'll take you 2 months.. 60... 3months?? Idk about 60s cos once 59 cap released I quit playing.. Game got super slow...
Plus it's hella pay to advance if you want to play it like that... I'm not that kind of person, like I said earlier, don't like using money on games unless it's really worth it.
Guild vs guild, it was hella fun if! you're up to gears and cap. If not.. gg you're dead most of the time you see another player
Battleground, Like I said earlier... Geared.... Nothing is balanced in this game.. if you're not geared.. you're dead most of the time..
Outside pvp?? I've seem low lvl trying to attack people afk running around/auto path... lol When I autopath.. someone did attack me and I killed them >.> lol But overall... outside pvp is just plain lame cos you'll barely find anyone. Idk if they'll drop items or anything tho since there's barely anyone who pvp in the open.
DAILY- This is super Boring!! Login... do the same quest... limit dungeon... buy your limit items... Gear up... Than do pointless nothing less and logout. since there's nothing to do and you'll have to wait till an event show up... after event... nothing to do again... lol
OVERALL- This game for me... isn't long lasting
But Good luck to new players and remember to NOT rush lvl >.> lol
The problem with this game is the quests. Personally I hate doing lots of quests, I'm not the type that does questing for the story. I do it for the xp, and to level as quickly as I can so I can enjoy endgame content sooner. I could only make it to lvl 17 before I was thinking "I'm done, I can't do these quests anymore".
In those 17 lvls, I did over 110 quests. I played for less than an hour. In those 17 lvls, I was averaging 2 quests a minute. I had done 5 quests that took place around 1 table within a 1-2 min span. There is a chain of quests where you have to go up a path, kill something. 6 quests on your way up. These quests didn't want you to do anything special. They were all "Go talk to this person" or "We need to go here, catch up to me and talk to me again". In some places you pick up a quest, only to turn to the NPC on your right to turn it in so you can pick up the next one. After that you turn around and move 15 feet to turn it in for the next. Most of the quests I did were "Go talk to this person" or "We need to go here, catch up to me and talk to me again".
99% of those 17 lvls involved me going from NPC to NPC. I killed like 25-30 things maybe during that time. All the quests make it feel as though they would be a distraction from a poor quality game. In reality, it's the quests that made it into a poor quality game for me personally.
If you enjoy doing quests, and feeling as though you're apart of a story in the game. This game may be great for you.
If you are the type of person who doesn't care about quests/story, and just want to lvl as quickly as you can. You should probably avoid this game.
It's gotten even worse since CBT2 and gets cr@ppier every "update".
Client is trash and game isn't even remotely optimized, the fps rate is horrible
Also, not a huge fan of the open-PvP world. You just know that it will be filled with griefers, as is typical with ANY (and all) PvP games.
-Mycom bugs that existed since cbt and have not yet been fixed(from simple ones like being able to click on a character name if he whispers u so u can immediatly whisper him back to bugged quests and different others)
-Low security in the game(heard lots of players that have been hacked mainly after each MT mycom did to their game(they do 1 each week) and i was almost one of them also mycom seems to ignroe the issue and doesnt help the players being hackedi n any way shape or form from what i've seen)
-Pay To Win(the game is not necceserly pay to win but if u wanna compete in way shape or form against othersi n pvp u have to pay atl east like 30 euros give or take which is plain sad)
-Too many Thing To Do(game has literally something for u to do literally EVERY DAY including your daily quests daily dungeons weekly dungeons events and more which also gets very repetitive and boring eventually but meh)
-Not such a nice community(from what i've seen in my server at least(Eventide) the community
is meh some good people mostly though trash talkin and assholes)
Thats all i can think of in top of my head.game is good if a pve player in my opinion and u can "dodge" pvp by doing only a little of it but u still have to do it so if u a huge pver go for it u gonna have fun if u a pvp player unless u intend to spend 100+ usd/euros on it dont bother playing.
That is all thanks for reading
My.com seems to be wanting to make the cart more attractive while having a lame horse to pull it, the client crashed at least 17 times in 2 hours.
AVOID this "game", better off shelling $9 (US) for BDO than this lame duck...
My.com makes sure the only thing that doesn't break is the cash shop anything they don't care about EG - many many bugs not being fixed any time soon. They have simply made sure there's plenty of false content to make people believe they are getting more than they have and sadly people are pretty bad nowadays to fall for this stuff. The game will die very fast around the end of the year once other new games being published by less greedy companies begin.
A great game with potential to be a long lasting one already ruined by a company out to make the usual profit
Do not recommend this game to anyone unless its to cover while waiting for another release
I must warn you this game is base on (Power booster) in the item mall that give them a big power boost to give off more damage. (Power to win)
Super P2W :i mean you can buy anything with reall money basicly.
Bots : alot of high level (top 10) players are botting or buying/selling ingame cash.
Bad support : waiting for 30 days on a ticket still no response.
Lag : unplayable when your fighting pvp in a large scale. evryone is teleporting evrywhere.
Game limits : you can only do like 5 things a day to get exp (boring af)
Bugs : like any new game there would be bugs but this game is still 50% in chinese
i can go on but like no do not play this game or treat it like a mobile game where you log in now and then because your bored and wanna be even more bored.
i would wait on Moonlight Blade.
They released it early for us and this is the sacrificed result, and understandable.
I'll give it some time and keep playing over the next few weeks to see how it improves
The least fun i have had levelling in a long time. Its like a facebook clicker. You just press space and F then kill 3-5 week mobs every 2000 clicks. Once you hit 40 all the fun stuff is locked behind timers, Forcing you to twiddle your thumbs and ask yourself why in the heck am i even playing this waiting game. The pvp aint so hot. Guild wars are alright. The bots and multi boxers are very common to see. It is just a bad game run by a bad company. I put my.dom right up there with Nexon and Trion.
The gold spam is horrendous which is nothing new from my.com games. Pretty sure they allow it and even encourage gold sellers, What is baffling is why anyone would even spend money on a game like this ? Terrible old clanky feeling combat. outdated grafix and worse execution. Not much is even explained as you level. Your just forced to gather the info yourself on what the 400 different items do in your knapsack. Tons of stuff past 40 that is not even translated from Chinese.
This game will not survive. It is another example of a Asian company not having any type of clue what north american gamers enjoy. I give the average player 2 weeks before they realize how much of a waste of time it is,
I rate it around 3 out of 10 .
PROS (Things I liked.)
1 - Leveling is very fast. Up until you hit level 40 or so that is. Honestly the first 30 levels feel like a tutorial that helps ease you into the game and even the most difficult classes are fun to play. (I rocked Sword Mage and can safely say it's still fun despite being a bit tough when it comes to doing proper Rotations).
2 - It's not really Pay to Win, if anything it's Play to Win. Why do I say this? When the game released their Item Mall I found you can exchange IN GAME CURRENCY for Item Mall Currency. If you can't spend $20 or $30 just play the game a bit and exchange your Player Trade Currency for the Item Mall Currency. Great system.
3 - Flight is wonderful and it's not even that hard to get. At first you are kinda stuck running and jumping around but at level 30 you get your wings and the open world truly feels open. You can't die from Fall Damage but it definitely brings you close to death if you fall too far. Which is good.
4 - The graphics and world design are beautiful in my opinion. I love it a great deal and look forward to World Expansions and the like.
5 - Community is very good. Don't let anyone say otherwise. Really this game has nice people who are kind and supportive in it.
CONS (Problems I had)
1 - It plays similar to most other MMORPGs that are out. So if you are looking for something brand new, this probably isn't it.
2 - Only the Hardcore can really benefit. Though this is true for most games. Don't expect to win any GvG battles unless you have a Guild full of super-hardcore players. xD
From level 30 the game gradually opens, prior to that it's basically a quest chain/tutorial you will just have to get through if you don't like it. At the end we have game full of content::
- PVE (dungeons - 5 people, raids - 10-20 people, open world, fractions, events like GW2;)
- PVP (siege, 10v10, 20v20, 30v30, 3v3 ranked, deathmatch, open world and many others);
- daily PVE and PVP events;
- extensive and meaningful crafting system;
- extensive character development, skills and items (point distribution, weapon and armor enchanting, prefixes, cultivation of character and skills);
- trading (merchant system - like Archeage, BDO, player shops - like Lineage 2, and of course auction house etc.);
- out extremely extensive system gildyjny (guild quests, guild bossy, PVP gildyjne , craft, buff);
- excellent movement (wings, flying mounts that can get from 1 to 50 people; ground mounts are mainly for instances);
- mentoring system;
- very good graphics - ok, you can not compare with Black Desert, but plus of a little worse graphics is game performance during mass PVP - in addition there's a battlewear system that limits the details on characters during PVP, so the game will go run pretty well and look good even on very weak computers.
Generally, we have everything you could ever hope to have in MMORPG. The game has to be developed at least 10 years, is planned to update the engine.
Regarding P2W - you can use money 3 ways in Revelation:
1) You can buy skins, wings and mounts (although you can get couple of each through normal gameplay, f.e. as a reward in some challenges)
2) You can buy items that are needed for enhancing your equipment and skills - this is kinda controversial, since if you invest heavy, you will be 2-3 months ahead of someone who hasn't spend anything. Everything in the cash shop is obtainable through normal gameplay, but it will take time to catch up someone who invested thousands of dollars/euro. However, if you invest heavy, you will hit the cap in terms of enhancing gear (majority of stuff is transferable between the same items, so for example if you have level 37 weapon, you can transfer your enchants to level 49 weapon, or if you craft level 59 weapon using your level 49 weapon, you can add extra materials (not much) to keep the enchants and other upgrades). Now once you hit the cap, everyone else start to catch up. Also, there's no single item in the cash shop that allows you to obtain gear faster or get whole pieces of gear through the cash shop.
3) Convenience items - bag expansions, zip skill refresher (you can TP to certain NPCs using this skill) and what you asked about item for extended flight time, BUT it's not particularly for extended flight time, as this is unlimited, but it increase 'Levity' regeneration - a resource for dashing. This item is called Windrider Feathers, cost 3 Aurums and lasts 15 minutes. 3 Aurums is exactly 0,03-0,04 EUR depending which Aurum pack you buy. Keep in mind, that you can buy Aurums using in-game money (Gythils).
The game is great and in my opinion cash shop will only influence PVP at the very top level. You can enjoy everything without spending a cent. And once you farm some money in game, you can exchange it for premium currency and buy the stuff you need yourself!
A lot of people, which speaks about the game did play the game long enough to even have a clue about what it really is. I would recommend everyone to try it and test it yourself on OBT! :)
Look at other games the manage... full of corruption, botusing und unfair administration (for example warofdragons). They wll cashcow the hell out of the players and then let the game left for dying.
Stay away, the graphics are 8-10 years old, the gameplay is clunky, they've taken the best aspects from MMOs and ruined them.
I'm going to choose the Occultist class when the game comes out! ! <3