Skyforge Directors Highlight PvP, Class Changes, And More

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment released a new video discussing plans for the future of the free-to-play, third-person, action MMO Skyforge. Obsidian Entertainment Development Director Eric DeMilt and Skyforge Creative Director Alexander Pan'Kov go over plans for class balance changes, PvP development, the possibility of god form customization, and more.

More information on Skyforge is available on the game's official site.

In this article: Skyforge, Obsidian, Allods.

RenTheRose 7 years ago
Same I have been trying to grind out of my horrible class but the grind killed the game for me I mean having to work hrs to start enjoying combat it striped tell they fix this I'm done

RenTheRose 7 years ago

Deathloche 7 years ago
I need to hop back into the this game but I can't right for Fallout 4 has consumed my soul

Sephiroth 7 years ago
I played soon as OP started and i played all day everyday , but no matter what some people was getting such high BR thou they started same time or later, never made sense it's not P"W yet others BR was getting stupidly high no matter the time u put in.There for made people think yeah ok i off!
Reason me and my wife quite and now playing other kinds of mmo's that's duo/Party friendly.

b000red 7 years ago
So nothing is improving kkthxbye stupid game...

karnaij 7 years ago
game is still kinda popular i can find plenty of people in every area but it is a shit game i might of liked it better if i coulda atleast picked my class i cant stand playing paladin the stupid ice mage or the shitty healer thats not fun to me..

PandaStick 7 years ago
How does this game even alive right now?

Brawlhalla Hits Open Beta, Is Now Free For Everyone

Brawlhalla Hits Open Beta, Is Now Free For Everyone

It's time to brawl!...

By Jason Winter - 7 years ago

Judge Denies Microsoft's Request To Pause Gamer Lawsuit

Judge Denies Microsoft's Request To Pause Gamer Lawsuit

The preliminary hearing will take place on March 23.

Fallout 76 Announces Removal Of Illegal Weapons Mods

Fallout 76 Announces Removal Of Illegal Weapons Mods

Some folks are about to be very unhappy.

Square Enix Strips Cheating World First Team Of Titles, Gear, And Achievements From FFXIV's Omega Protocol

“You didn’t directly commit cheating, but you were able to capture the benefits of cheating.”

By QuintLyn Bowers - 15 hours ago
Fortnite Creative’s Unreal Editor Now Delayed Until March

Fortnite Creative’s Unreal Editor Now Delayed Until March

The long-awaited game mode is pushed back once more.

Eville Season 2 Takes Players To The Home Of The Orcs, And You Can Finally Dance!

Explore the snow-covered mining town of Frostpit, in the mountains.

Fortnite’s iOS Version Is About To Become Even Worse

Fortnite’s iOS Version Is About To Become Even Worse

At the end of the month, they’ll no longer allow players to spend V-Bucks.