Skyforge Directors Highlight PvP, Class Changes, And More

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor November 6, 2015

Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment released a new video discussing plans for the future of the free-to-play, third-person, action MMO Skyforge. Obsidian Entertainment Development Director Eric DeMilt and Skyforge Creative Director Alexander Pan'Kov go over plans for class balance changes, PvP development, the possibility of god form customization, and more.

More information on Skyforge is available on the game's official site.

In this article: Skyforge, Obsidian, Allods.

RenTheRose 5 years ago
Same I have been trying to grind out of my horrible class but the grind killed the game for me I mean having to work hrs to start enjoying combat it striped tell they fix this I'm done

RenTheRose 5 years ago

Deathloche 5 years ago
I need to hop back into the this game but I can't right for Fallout 4 has consumed my soul

Sephiroth 5 years ago
I played soon as OP started and i played all day everyday , but no matter what some people was getting such high BR thou they started same time or later, never made sense it's not P"W yet others BR was getting stupidly high no matter the time u put in.There for made people think yeah ok i off!
Reason me and my wife quite and now playing other kinds of mmo's that's duo/Party friendly.

b000red 5 years ago
So nothing is improving kkthxbye stupid game...

karnaij 5 years ago
game is still kinda popular i can find plenty of people in every area but it is a shit game i might of liked it better if i coulda atleast picked my class i cant stand playing paladin the stupid ice mage or the shitty healer thats not fun to me..

PandaStick 5 years ago
How does this game even alive right now?

Smite Takes To The Cloud And Joins The Amazon Luna Lineup

Smite Takes To The Cloud And Joins The Amazon Luna Lineup

Now you can play the MOBA on pretty much any device.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 weeks ago
Riot Games Snags Former Witcher 3 Lead Quest Designer To Work On League Of Legends MMO

It would appear things are progressing nicely.

Rainbow 6 Extraction Puts You In The Battle Against Earth's Greatest Threat Ever

MIA mechanic has you extracting operators you lost on the last mission.

By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Rocket League Announces NFL Fan Pass, Just In Time For The Season To Start

Rocket League Announces NFL Fan Pass, Just In Time For The Season To Start

Have some football in your….Car (other) football game.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 weeks ago
Bless Unleashed’s First PC Update Adds Twisted Spider Queen Boss But May Have To Close The Marketplace

It also introduces new UI improvements.

New Dauntless Behemoth Is A "Mechanized, Avian Monstrosity" Phaelanx

New Dauntless Behemoth Is A "Mechanized, Avian Monstrosity" Phaelanx

Today's update also has a new omnicell that reduces ability cooldowns.

By Jason Winter - 2 weeks ago