Skyforge Shows Off All 13 Classes Available At Launch

Michael Byrne
By Michael Byrne, Editor-in-Chief March 26, 2015

skyforge_classes_feat

Time to lock in your choice for the first class you'll be playing when you jump into My.com's Skyforge at launch. Today, The Allods Team has revealed all 13 classes that will be available in the free to play MMORPG come launch time later this year.

Take a peek at the classes below and you can find a break down for each on the newly launched class reveal webpage.

Skyforge_GameClasses

For those of you keeping score, that's 2 tank roles, 2 support roles (remember, no dedicated healer), and 9 damage dealing roles. You can, of course, switch classes on the fly in Skyforge so the usual "party balancing" issues from other games may not be too much of a concern, but hey, 9 damage classes is a TON of damage.

As is 13 wasn't enough, The Allods Team will be adding new classes after launch. To me, that seems like a nice way to balance any potential role gaps the game has as players work their way to higher and higher content tiers.

I guess the only question to ask is which class you will be rolling first? Let me know in the comments below!

Michael Byrne
Michael Byrne, Editor-in-Chief
Mike “Magicman” Byrne has been a part of the MMOBomb family for years and serves as the site’s current Editor-in-Chief. His love for MMOs and gaming in general has led him to covering games for numerous websites including Gamebreaker TV and XIV Nation where he proudly displays his fanboy flag for FFXIV:ARR.

darkminer64 4 years ago
I'm new to the game witch class should I go for

Caph 7 years ago
I got myself the cheapest pack because they so kindly offer the upgrade option if I would be interested in more later. I Hit my ultimate and have gotten to the last talent in my class. I am also not long from reaching the class I go for, Slayer. The so called p2w is based on the fact that using real money to get credits (which you can use for lots of things), by doing this, you can bypass the weekly limit and so progress faster. While it is true, it only allows for faster progress and not much more.

A normal person will be quite busy reaching the caps of everything already. Once you reach cap in one thing, focus on something else etc, there's lots of things to do and it's only cbt. (I'm at 5k prestige for the record, started playing in 2d beta)

Volfie 7 years ago
I realy tryd to like this game tryd all betas, was loking forward to this game final stage, naw it's just dosent feel right game play was okey, not much new then whats alredy outthere and the classes bit boring, the maps realy strickt one sided, wuld prefer an open world content world much more then smal zone instanse. kinda feel like vindecuz and tera merged! :/ is this only me ? ore do you guys feel the same? and ps sorry my crappy english

Randyblythe 7 years ago
Unfortunately a lot of these classes (all but 3) are pay to unlock, or about every 2-4 weeks you can unlock one new class (IF YOU BYPASS PROGRESS FOR YOUR MAIN CLASS) - meaning you have to do stuff for 2-4 weeks -just- to unlock one new class while not progressing your own.

angryjones 7 years ago
Will be Witch than Slayer, but they all are nice to me o/

zx spectrum 7 years ago
garbage from poor devs.

Dead By Daylight Reveals A Ton Of new Content For Its Sixth Anniversary

Dead By Daylight Reveals A Ton Of new Content For Its Sixth Anniversary

There's even a dating sim.

Rainbow Six Siege Is Getting A Yakuza Crossover And A Balancing Pass

Rainbow Six Siege Is Getting A Yakuza Crossover And A Balancing Pass

Two of the game’s characters are getting exclusive Yakuza bundles.

Everything You Need To Know About Genshin's Phantom Like-Hydro Character, Yelan

💣 Feature | Everything You Need To Know About Genshin's Phantom Like-Hydro Character, Yelan

She is a mysterious person who claims to work for the Ministry of Civil Affairs, but what is her real secret?

Lord Of The Rings Online's Update 33.0.4 Rolls Out Season Two Rewards And Class Changes

Including a few localization improvements for German and French UIs.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Always Online Podcast: Riders Of Icarus And NFTs, PalWorld's New Trailer, Star Trek Online, & Other Dumb Gaming News Ep 433

The multiplayer gaming news world was wild this week with some really dumb decisions.

By Michael Byrne - 1 day ago
Splitgate’s Beta Season 2 Brings Changes to Leveling System

Splitgate’s Beta Season 2 Brings Changes to Leveling System

Players are also given a new way to flex their skills with new badges.