Skyforge Shows Off All 13 Classes Available At Launch

Michael Byrne
By Michael Byrne, Editor in Chief

skyforge_classes_feat

Time to lock in your choice for the first class you'll be playing when you jump into My.com's Skyforge at launch. Today, The Allods Team has revealed all 13 classes that will be available in the free to play MMORPG come launch time later this year.

Take a peek at the classes below and you can find a break down for each on the newly launched class reveal webpage.

Skyforge_GameClasses

For those of you keeping score, that's 2 tank roles, 2 support roles (remember, no dedicated healer), and 9 damage dealing roles. You can, of course, switch classes on the fly in Skyforge so the usual "party balancing" issues from other games may not be too much of a concern, but hey, 9 damage classes is a TON of damage.

As is 13 wasn't enough, The Allods Team will be adding new classes after launch. To me, that seems like a nice way to balance any potential role gaps the game has as players work their way to higher and higher content tiers.

I guess the only question to ask is which class you will be rolling first? Let me know in the comments below!

Michael Byrne
Michael Byrne, Editor in Chief
Mike “Magicman” Byrne has been a part of the MMOBomb family for years and serves as the site’s current Editor-in-Chief. His love for MMOs and gaming in general has led him to covering games for numerous websites including Gamebreaker TV and XIV Nation where he proudly displays his fanboy flag for FFXIV:ARR.

darkminer64 4 years ago
I'm new to the game witch class should I go for

Caph 7 years ago
I got myself the cheapest pack because they so kindly offer the upgrade option if I would be interested in more later. I Hit my ultimate and have gotten to the last talent in my class. I am also not long from reaching the class I go for, Slayer. The so called p2w is based on the fact that using real money to get credits (which you can use for lots of things), by doing this, you can bypass the weekly limit and so progress faster. While it is true, it only allows for faster progress and not much more.

A normal person will be quite busy reaching the caps of everything already. Once you reach cap in one thing, focus on something else etc, there's lots of things to do and it's only cbt. (I'm at 5k prestige for the record, started playing in 2d beta)

Volfie 7 years ago
I realy tryd to like this game tryd all betas, was loking forward to this game final stage, naw it's just dosent feel right game play was okey, not much new then whats alredy outthere and the classes bit boring, the maps realy strickt one sided, wuld prefer an open world content world much more then smal zone instanse. kinda feel like vindecuz and tera merged! :/ is this only me ? ore do you guys feel the same? and ps sorry my crappy english

Randyblythe 7 years ago
Unfortunately a lot of these classes (all but 3) are pay to unlock, or about every 2-4 weeks you can unlock one new class (IF YOU BYPASS PROGRESS FOR YOUR MAIN CLASS) - meaning you have to do stuff for 2-4 weeks -just- to unlock one new class while not progressing your own.

angryjones 7 years ago
Will be Witch than Slayer, but they all are nice to me o/

zx spectrum 7 years ago
garbage from poor devs.

Halo Online Free to Play Coming This Year...In Russia

Halo Online Free to Play Coming This Year...In Russia

Microsoft has announced that a free to play version of Halo, entitled Halo Online, will start closed beta and eventually fully release on PC this year.

By Michael Byrne - 7 years ago

Blade & Soul Producer’s Letter Reveals Lighter Content Delivery For 2023

Blade & Soul Producer’s Letter Reveals Lighter Content Delivery For 2023

There is a need for additional development time.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
UPDATED: Say Goodbye To Your Progress: Bungie Gets Some Backlash On Hotfix That Will Roll Back Destiny 2 Player Accounts

What started as a way of fixing things ended up shaving off hours of playtime.

By Anthony Jones - 4 days ago
Hardcore Mode In Modern Warfare 2 Is Making A Comeback In Upcoming Season 2 Launch

Developer Infinity Ward confirmed its return and will release further details in a blog later.

By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
NCSoft Announces Final Internal Test For Throne And Liberty, Lucky Participants To Receive Free RTX 3060

Nothing is stopping you from applying, but unless you can get to or live in South Korea, you likely won't be picked as the test is in-person.

By Michael Byrne - 3 days ago
Latest World Of Warcraft Patch Has Mac Players Crashing Nonstop, Even When Using Stealth To Strike An Enemy

Blizzard says they are investigating the issue, but has no workarounds at this moment.

By Anthony Jones - 1 day ago