Snail Games Reportedly Working On Age Of Wushu 2

Jason Winter
By Jason Winter, News Editor March 19, 2015

Age of Wushu

Apparently one martial-arts MMO, a bunch of mobile games, and a console isn't enough -- Snail Games is apparently also working on a sequel to Age of Wushu.

According to this article, Snail Games has already begun work on Age of Wushu 2, which makes sense considering that the first game accounted for nearly 4/5 of the company's revenue during the first nine months of 2014. The news appears to come from IPO (initial public offering) filings in China, and while we've yet to see a source, the specific nature of the information would seem to legitimize the news. Still, we've reached out to Snail Games for confirmation.

In any case, it'll probably be several years before we get our hands on Age of Wushu 2, which the article also says will be a cross-platform game -- understandable given Snail's recent multi-platform approach.

Jason Winter
Jason Winter, News Editor
Jason Winter is a veteran gaming journalist, he brings a wide range of experience to MMOBomb, including two years with Beckett Media where he served as the editor of the leading gaming magazine Massive Online Gamer. He has also written professionally for several gaming websites.

Never again 7 years ago
Last time I played Age of Wushu, I loved it. One day I log on and all my money is hacked off, I contact support. They speak Chinese or some sht & never get back to you. I don't know what was going on, but I never touched the game after that.

Reavz 7 years ago
Wow.... translate to Age of Shit 2: Bots are Spammed

Wut 7 years ago
What the hell? I'll played age of wushu in a while in theres another 1 coming out?! it better have better graphics loooool

Seriously though... 7 years ago
I have to say guys... When I first tried playing Wushu I friggin' hated it. The game seemed so fucking boring and broken to say the least. I dropped it in like the first hour.

Now though... now I tried playing this game again, forced myself through the rocky first few hours and I was shocked by the things that lie beyond. The game is friggin fantastic.

This is THE NUMBER ONE MMO in China! Millions of people play it and they can't be wrong, trust me. Give this game a good solid try, talk with the community, check out everything this game has to offer, enjoy the rather interesting skills for moving through terrain... Everything in this game actually feels like an achievement. Also the combat system is very in-depth and interesting.

Look, just do yourself a favour, don't read troll comments and give this game a spin.

meh 7 years ago
Honestly in other regions people were pretty happy to learn that the game is gonna have a sequel. Just the na version thats complete shit anyway.

Player 1 7 years ago
fucking what?!

coma 7 years ago
:D:D:D:D:D oh my :D:D:D:D, who play this copy paste martial arts garbage :D

ROAMING LAUGHTER 7 years ago
HHAHAHHHAHAHAH Thanks had my comedy for today!

YUCK! 7 years ago
YUCK!

Metin2 Launches Temporary Winter Servers With New Events And Battle Pass Giving Unique Rewards

Create a character in one of these new servers for a lot of rewards and events.

By Anthony Jones - 4 days ago
As Microsoft Reportedly Makes Concessions, Serbia Approves The Activision Purchase "Unconditionally"

This makes Serbia the third country to approve the deal behind Saudi Arabia and Brazil

By Michael Byrne - 15 hours ago
FTC Likely To File Lawsuit Challenging Microsoft's Acti-Blizz Deal "As Soon As Next Month"

The FTC is concerned about the future leverage Microsoft could have with unannounced titles to "boost its gaming business."

By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago

💣 Feature | Cozy Comfy Multiplayer: Games To Play With Family And Friends This Holiday Season

Perhaps we should have named this week cozy, chaotic multiplayer…

Black Desert Online Drops Console Update, Adds New Classes In Both Mobile And PC Versions

There’s a little something for everyone.