Gamania Digital Entertainment announced that it will launch Soul Captor this summer. Soul Captor is the latest free to play MMORPG title to arrive on Gamania’s beanfun! platform and will offer gamers an epic fantasy adventure filled with challenging quests, comradery and magic.
– Soul System that allows players to capture and collect the souls of fallen monsters in the “Soulpedia”
– Captured souls can be used as mounts
– ”Anima” companion system with on-the-fly defensive, offensive or healing capabilities
– In-game cut scenes and rich storylines
– Friends system that allows players to advance bonds with others and gain buffs and bonuses
– Comprehensive Achievement System
– Advanced Autopilot System
– Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player modes (PVP)
Players will explore an alluring Eastern world full of fantastical creatures and are tasked with purging this world from a mysterious evil force. To get their adventure started, players can register to participate in the forthcoming closed beta test by visiting the Soul Captor website: https://uk.beanfun.com/SoulCaptor.