Triad Wars Team Hosting Live Q&A -- Ask Your Questions Here!

Michael Byrne
By Michael Byrne, Editor-in-Chief November 25, 2014

triad_wars_live_QA

Gamers interested in United Front Games' upcoming title, Triad Wars, are about to have another opprotunity to get some of their questions answered live by the dev team.

Jason and I have talked about Triad Wars on previous episodes of the Free to Play Cast and we actually used quite a bit of the team's last live stream to form some our early impressions of the game. If you liked "Sleeping Dogs" then Triad Wars is a game that should be on your radar.

The live stream starts at 11 AM PT this Wednesday (11/26) on the official Triad Wars Twitch channel. If you have a question that you'd like to get to the devs, you can send it via Twitter using #TriadTwitch.

UPDATE: ...or, you can post it as a comment here and we'll pass it on to the devs directly!

In this article: United Front Games, Triad Wars.

Michael Byrne
Michael Byrne, Editor-in-Chief
Mike “Magicman” Byrne has been a part of the MMOBomb family for years and serves as the site’s current Editor-in-Chief. His love for MMOs and gaming in general has led him to covering games for numerous websites including Gamebreaker TV and XIV Nation where he proudly displays his fanboy flag for FFXIV:ARR.

el_chapo 6 years ago
What are the plans for the end game?

Dyne 6 years ago
I'd like to know what sort of direction Triad Wars is shooting for in terms of similarity to the mechanics (Combat, movement, vehicles) and graphics/design of Sleeping Dogs. SD was a very pleasurable and vivid experience for me, even on my PS3 (I wish I got it on PC, though). I'm curious if I'll like how the "weight" and fluidity of combat and etc. feels, and if I'll be impacted with even more highly-detailed, breath-taking scenery, character models, etc.

Also, Will there be any driving/riding in Triad Wars? I loved riding motorcycles in SD.

Ikazuchi 6 years ago
Yes, who's the bastard that implemented "smooth mouse controls" instead of "raw mouse controls?" Because the mouse controls were horrible.

Also, why is the lighting so blinding during day time?

Finally, why don't bullets fly straight when I try to perform a long range kill?

spell 6 years ago
I have 1 question: Can u send me a beta key pls? :)

Always Online Podcast: Epic Appeal, Splitgate's $100M, V Rising, And Bitcraft & Into the Echo Ep 403

On this week's show, Blizzard seems focused on the wrong things right now, there's news from Epic, Splitgate, and Funcom that makes you say, "Wow", and finally we cover some MMOS out of nowhere!...

By Michael Byrne - 1 day ago
STO Celebrates Star Trek Day With Special In-Game Event

STO Celebrates Star Trek Day With Special In-Game Event

Celebrate Star Trek’s 55th anniversary with a visit to the Starfleet Museum above Deep Space 9.

Blizzard Removing Suggestive Jokes From World Of Warcraft While Players Remove Themselves

The two things aren’t exactly related, but things are definitely tumultuous in WoW right now.

Go Fishing For the Lunar Leviathan In Genshin Impact’s Latest Event

Go Fishing For the Lunar Leviathan In Genshin Impact’s Latest Event

Earn special fish-y rewards.

Get Ready To Jam With The Bard Class In Trove’s Console Version

Get Ready To Jam With The Bard Class In Trove’s Console Version

Support and heal your party with tunes.

Take A Peek At The New Interactive World Map For New World, That'll Kill Some Time Before Launch, Right?

Something to tide you over a bit until launch!

By Michael Byrne - 4 days ago