Triad Wars Team Hosting Live Q&A -- Ask Your Questions Here!

Michael Byrne
By Michael Byrne, Editor-in-Chief November 25, 2014

triad_wars_live_QA

Gamers interested in United Front Games' upcoming title, Triad Wars, are about to have another opprotunity to get some of their questions answered live by the dev team.

Jason and I have talked about Triad Wars on previous episodes of the Free to Play Cast and we actually used quite a bit of the team's last live stream to form some our early impressions of the game. If you liked "Sleeping Dogs" then Triad Wars is a game that should be on your radar.

The live stream starts at 11 AM PT this Wednesday (11/26) on the official Triad Wars Twitch channel. If you have a question that you'd like to get to the devs, you can send it via Twitter using #TriadTwitch.

UPDATE: ...or, you can post it as a comment here and we'll pass it on to the devs directly!

In this article: United Front Games, Triad Wars.

Michael Byrne
Michael Byrne, Editor-in-Chief
Mike “Magicman” Byrne has been a part of the MMOBomb family for years and serves as the site’s current Editor-in-Chief. His love for MMOs and gaming in general has led him to covering games for numerous websites including Gamebreaker TV and XIV Nation where he proudly displays his fanboy flag for FFXIV:ARR.

el_chapo 7 years ago
What are the plans for the end game?

Dyne 7 years ago
I'd like to know what sort of direction Triad Wars is shooting for in terms of similarity to the mechanics (Combat, movement, vehicles) and graphics/design of Sleeping Dogs. SD was a very pleasurable and vivid experience for me, even on my PS3 (I wish I got it on PC, though). I'm curious if I'll like how the "weight" and fluidity of combat and etc. feels, and if I'll be impacted with even more highly-detailed, breath-taking scenery, character models, etc.

Also, Will there be any driving/riding in Triad Wars? I loved riding motorcycles in SD.

Ikazuchi 7 years ago
Yes, who's the bastard that implemented "smooth mouse controls" instead of "raw mouse controls?" Because the mouse controls were horrible.

Also, why is the lighting so blinding during day time?

Finally, why don't bullets fly straight when I try to perform a long range kill?

spell 7 years ago
I have 1 question: Can u send me a beta key pls? :)

CrossfireX Update Adds Mexico Map To The Event Playlist

CrossfireX Update Adds Mexico Map To The Event Playlist

Play on the Classic or Modern Map and earn lots of GP.

Activision Blizzard Is Hunting For A Narrative Director To Manage The "Overall Warcraft Franchise"

That includes Arclight Rumble, novels, and supplementary books.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Bungie Drops New Trailer And Details For Destiny 2's Season Of The Haunted

Bungie Drops New Trailer And Details For Destiny 2's Season Of The Haunted

Return to Calus's Leviathan megaship and commune with the pyramid on the moon.

Babylon's Fall Extends Its Season Two As Developers Re-Evaluate The "Future Operating Roadmap"

For a game described by fans and critics as a "failed live-service MMO," could an extension save it?

By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
Supertrick Games Announces First Open Beta For Survival Action Game Deathverse: Let It Die

It's more than just a beta, it's your chance to break the server.