Ignited Games is bringing 2D side-scrolling, multi-player, role-playing game (RPG) WindSlayer 2 to online gamers across North America. Gearing up for the dynamic online game’s release, players can now sign-up for their chance to be in the closed beta test.
WindSlayer 2 takes players on a journey through the beautiful world of Beuritania. Featuring colorfully rendered, 3D characters converted to a fast-paced, 2D gameplay experience, the lively game delivers a dynamic visual presentation. Players battle their way through Beuritania dealing fast and powerful attack combos to vanquish their foes.
Online game fans can jump into multi-player action with friends in WindSlayer 2’s battle arena for Team Fight, Death Match and Capture the Flag. WindSlayer 2 also features:
- A Mentor System where expert players can teach new players in exchange for rewards, creating a strong sense of community within the game
- AI-enhanced pets that provide help in hunting, collecting items and other tasks
- A variety of character classes to choose from as users advance through the game and gain experience, including archer, mage, monk, priest, rogue or warrior
- Unique combos, techniques and weapons for each class
- An Enchant System that enables them to strengthen weapons and armor by combining different ingredients, growing players' characters even stronger
As WindSlayer 2 heads into closed beta testing, eager players can register for their chance to be among the first to play the game by signing up at the official web page.
League of Legends: Dominion Launched!
Riot Games, the game company behind League of Legends, announced the launch of League of Legends: Dominion, a brand-new capture-and-hold game mode for the hit multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) title.By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
💣 Feature | No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying
But those terms are probably dead...By Luis Dobreira - 1 week ago
SWTOR Is Bringing Back Two In-Game Events For February
Love is most certainly not in the air in this galaxy.By Aspen Pash - 6 days ago
Horizon Multiplayer Alpha Footage Leaks Show Surprising Character Designs
If players were looking for hyper realism, they won’t find it here.By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
Terror Reigns From The Skies In Season 3 Of The Cycle: Frontier
The new Howler monster can fly, and it's terrifying!By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Destiny 2 Looks To Change The PvE Meta With Season 20 Weapons Update
Bungie unleashes the nerf bat on the current Destiny 2 meta.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Layoff Season Continues With 20% Of NCSoft West Being Let Go, CEO Splits
Severance packages given out and job assistance offered... but that's little consolation.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago