Prime World is free-to-play MOBA with an interesting overworld progression system. Players choose from over a dozen different characters and customize them, picking from hundreds of different shared and unique talents. Talents are permanent and allow you to customize your hero to your playstyle. Talents and abilities are acquired by spending "Prime", which you earn in battle by defeating enemy hereos and minions. Players can compete in multiple different arenas, including Outpost, Dragonwald, Homeland, and Borderlands
Outside of battle, Prime World offers a castle-building progression system, in which players trade time for resources, similar to many brower-style RPGs. With the resources these castles produce, players are able to craft new talents that can be used to prepare their heroes for future battles.
Prime World also will allow players to sign-in using their information from social networking sites, to allow for more social gameplay and to access special in-game acheivements.
Disclosure: MMOBomb works closely with publishers and developers to offer a free and rewarding experience. In order to keep everything free to use we may sometimes earn a small commission from some partners. Find more info in our FAQ page.
March 31, 2014
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7Memory
2 GB RAMStorage
3000 MB available space
Intel Core 2 Duo/Athlon 64 X2 - 2 GHzGraphics
GeForce 8600 GT/Radeon X1600 - 128 MB VRAMAdditional Notes
Specifications may change during development
Want to CHEAT? Buy last hero and for 1 month you can destroy an entire opposite team alone.
Then they came out with this excuse: " Sorry we rebalance that hero in the next patch."
I stopped to play because other that they don't fix bugs that exist since ages, unbalanced MM and huge talents costs.
If you play for free you will take 1000 years to complete all heroes.
Dirty management ever!
Feature I like about the game.
1. The Hero build varies from player to player. You can choose what traits your hero should have.
2. With right build and a little bit of common sense any low cost (means the one that can be bought for silver which you will get as reward after each match) Hero can be a badass.
3. Personally i don't think the money spenders has any real advantage in this game. Gold coins is the currency corresponding to the real money and it can be used to buy hero skins and heros( all heros can be bought by silver as well which you can produce in you castle as well as will get as reward).
4. The hall of fame tab in the hero will show the build of the top ranked player .It will be very useful for deciding how your Hero build should be.
5. Talents which is classified in different levels with Orange talent being the top can be forged in castle (Need Luck though) and also will be provided as reward for 1500+ ranked games.
6. Weekly quests / Offer are available which is kind of awesome.
1. Match making need to consider hero power and hero level as well.( It might be fixed in near future).
2. Sometimes match making takes around 1 minute
I would recommend this game.
NOTE : Sorry for my bad English(Not my First language).
Worst MOBA EVER!!!!
and more: they give u a week end bonus and after that they rise all stuff (hero price, unassign talent... and so on..)
they play a dirty game with players...
AND on top of that, when a battle seem lost from begining your team declines to surrender.
MOBA= Multiplayer Online Bitch Asholes.
like the classic games age of empires, rise of nations ..etc