Closers Closed Beta Testing Starts Today

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

En Masse Entertainment's action RPG Closers entered Closed Beta testing today, bringing it closer to official launch in North America and Europe. To celebrate the launch, En Masse is hosting several in-game events for those participating in Closed Beta, including offering daily login rewards. These events will run through Tuesday, December 5th.

In addition, starting Saturday, November 11th, players will be gifted with consumable items during the first two hours of playtime each weekend day they play through December 19th. Players will also be rewarded with Fatigue Points that can be exchanged for Gift Tokens -- which can be spent on pieces of the full Gifted Cadet Uniform in game.

As always, entry into the CBT isn't guaranteed... unless... you purchase one of the game's Founder's Packs. There are four packs, ranging in price from $14.99 to $149.99. Packs can be bought on the Closers site.

In this article: En Masse Entertainment, Closers.

Maflan 5 years ago
I dont know what I expected from Enmasse to be honest. When I saw those founderspack... I cried a little. I realized that this game, will be another failure like elsword was in the west, with the worst events, the worst costumer support. No love for us users, not like our korean overlords that try to at least give us stuff and ask nicely for our money... No, I feel it in my bones, just like in elsword west, we will be forced to cash harder, never to get nice events, with nice freebies to reward the hard playing player... Im sad, for I love this game, and for a second I belived that Enmasse or Nadic, will try to keep their game save from the greed that is to port games from KR

mike 5 years ago
tried the closed alpha.. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be.. for me the controls where too slow and clunky guess they like that over there ? Graphics are from something in the early 21st era... was a let down for me at anyway.

japansfreak 5 years ago
I did my waiting... 12 years of it... In Azkaban!
Finaly its here!

Guild Wars 2’s New RNG Mount Skins Are Causing Predictable Controversy

Guild Wars 2’s New RNG Mount Skins Are Causing Predictable Controversy

First, we'll settle the "It's only cosmetics!...

By Jason Winter - 5 years ago

Guild Wars 2 Devs To Showcase Profession Changes In February Stream And New WvW Updates Go Live Tomorrow

The stream will go over all profession details expected to be patched in on February 14th.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying

💣 Feature | No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying

But those terms are probably dead...

By Luis Dobreira - 1 week ago
Explore the Kanturu Underground In MU Online’s Season 17 Part 2 Update

Explore the Kanturu Underground In MU Online’s Season 17 Part 2 Update

The update increases the game’s level cap as well.

Dauntless Developer Phoenix Labs Is Independent Once Again

Dauntless Developer Phoenix Labs Is Independent Once Again

The company is now self-owned and going private.

By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
KartRider: Drift Season 1 Launches On PC, Mobile, And Consoles With Brand-New Content On March 8th

If you end up switching devices for Season 1, all your progress will carry over from the Preseason.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago