Founder's packs are now available for Phoenix Labs' action RPG Dauntless. The packs are available in three different tiers, each offering an increasingly bigger selection of goodies. (The one thing they all have in common is access to the game's Closed Beta.)
The packs range in price from $39.99 to $79.99 (discounted from $99.99) and consist of the following:
- Closed Beta Access: Closed Beta will begin this summer and run until Open Beta. Slayer inventories and stats will be wiped before Open Beta.
- Champion Status (90 Days)
- Slayer Pack: Potions and other consumables to help you jump-start.
- In-Game Title & Forum Icon
- Founder’s Flare: A stylized item used to communicate with other slayers.
Hero -- Includes Slayer Tier rewards
- Chroma Cores: Contains a random assortment of items that you can use for cusomization.
- Transmog Stones
Founder -- Includes Hero and Slayer Tier rewards
- Founder’s Alpha: Play a full week before Closed Beta starts. The Founder’s Alpha will come after the Closed/Technical Alpha and before Closed Beta.
- Patron Status (90 Days): Similar to Champion status, Patron status increase the quantity of materials dropped by slain behemoths. Everyone in your hunting party will also receive a similar bonus regardless of their status. This bonus stacks with other Patrons.
- Style Hunter perk: This perk gives vanity and customization items (which are usually found in Chroma Cores) a chance to drop from slain behemoths.
- Founder’s Banner: Customize your banner with new elements as your legend evolves.
- Guild Charter: Start your own guild and establish your legacy.
- Game Credits: Add your name to the Dauntless credits.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Digital Extremes Pledges Portion Of Tennocon Ticket Sales To Covenant House Toronto
TennoCon 2017 is being held in London, Ontario, Canada on July 8.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
New World Improves Open World PvP With Influence V2 With Tomorrow's Expansion Launch
Players will have a reason to defend their territories in open-world PvP.By Troy Blackburn - 1 day ago
How To Get Albion Online's Awakened Weapons And More Info From the Dev Team
Today's dev talk is all about Awakened WeaponsBy Troy Blackburn - 6 days ago
Sony CEO And Head Of PlayStation Jim Ryan Announces Retirement
After nearly 3 decades, he’s passing the torch.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
SAG-AFTRA Members Authorize Strike Against Video Game Developers
That doesn’t mean it’s happening just yet.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Nightingale Developer Update Explains Early Access Delay, Because Even In Early Access You Only Get One Chance To Impress
They’re taking the fact that a launch is a launch seriously.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
More Details On The International — Dota 2's Major Tournament — Have Been Revealed
You can still attend in-person, but you better be quick about it!By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago