Splash Damage Ltd. announced today that players can now experience what they are calling the, “biggest update so far,” for their free-to-play online shooter, Dirty Bomb.
The update, titled ‘Rogue en Vogue,’ went live today. In this update, players are tasked with helping Aimee figure out who assassinated her client by hacking into the MercSERV database. Players will also be able to have Aimee join their squad permanently.
Of course, there will be a variety of rewards — as well as goodies available in the cash shop.
- Help Aimee reveal which Merc in Squads is the Culprit;
- Unlock exclusive Trinkets and Limited Edition Loadout Cards;
- Decryption Cycles – a limited-time event currency where players earn them by playing in matches, completing special Missions and can also buy them with the existing in-game currency, Credits;
- Unlock a number of items including the unique Culprit Case at the end of the event for an exclusive Loadout Card featuring a Limited Edition skin for the Culprit
- Acquire ‘Suspect Equipment Cases’ for the chance to obtain Limited Edition Suspect Loadout Cards for Mercs on rotation each week, and three unique Weapon Trinkets depicting levels of MercSERV security
- New Cash Shop additions only available for the event, such as the Suspect Elite Cases ($4.99), Skullsplitter Trinket ($4.99) and the Vengeance Obsidian Pack ($14.99)
More info on the update is available on the Dirty Bomb site.