Aeria Games released its largest content expansion patch for Eden Eternal. The new content expansion patch includes the introduction of the Warlock class, multiple new uncharted territories, the Loyalty Shop and the long-awaited Player vs. Player (PvP) “Territory War” system.
The expansion includes:
· Level Cap Increase – With the raise in level cap, players will now be able to unlock the mystical and uncanny powers of the Warlock.
· New Warlock Character Class – Warlocks practice the dark arts and specialize in spawning parasites on their targets then manipulating them with an array of spells. Warlocks also have the ability to summon a pet Behelder to do their bidding.
· Uncharted Regions and New Areas to Explore – The new expansion unlocks the much anticipated Delphi Forest and Blackflame Peak regions. The Southwestern Continent also adds Sunset Desert and Skyreach Jungle for higher level players.
· New Quests and Dungeons – Several new 3-player and 5-player will test even the strongest of guilds.
· Loyalty Shop – Players will now be rewarded points through standard gameplay allowing them to purchase items normally only available for Aeria Points (AP).
· PvP “Territory War” – The highly anticipated “Territory Wars” system puts guilds in a free-for-all brawl. The will consistently push the limits of teamwork, pushing players to work in a timely manner to either claim or defend the various territories. With the success of each battle will come opportunities for various rewards on both the offensive and defensive side of the fight.
Earth Eternal Revamped Begins Open Beta
Outblaze and TurnOut Ventures announced that the free-to-play online game Earth Eternal is now in open beta and accepting all players.By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
World of Warcraft Classic Tech Lead Leaves Blizzard, Protesting “Stack Ranking” Employee Evaluation System
The system reportedly requires that approximately 5% of employees get a low ranking.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
Disney Dreamlight Valley Infographic Confirms Multiplayer For 2023, But We're Still Missing A Lot Of Details
A long-awaited feature for the game gets no mention.By Anthony Jones - 2 days ago
Love Is In The Air As Valentione’s Day Returns To Final Fantasy XIV
There are some adorable outfits to be had.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
💣 Feature | Game Design Spotlight #25: A Look At Stance Dancing In MMORPGs And Its Eventual Demise Across Mainstream Games
Streamlined gameplay experiences impact combat's most complex and high-risk aspects.By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
💣 Feature | No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying
But those terms are probably dead...By Luis Dobreira - 18 hours ago
Hardcore Mode In Modern Warfare 2 Is Making A Comeback In Upcoming Season 2 Launch
Developer Infinity Ward confirmed its return and will release further details in a blog later.By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago