Eden Eternal: Content Update Released
Aeria Games released its largest content expansion patch for Eden Eternal. The new content expansion patch includes the introduction of the Warlock class, multiple new uncharted territories, the Loyalty Shop and the long-awaited Player vs. Player (PvP) “Territory War” system.
The expansion includes:
· Level Cap Increase – With the raise in level cap, players will now be able to unlock the mystical and uncanny powers of the Warlock.
· New Warlock Character Class – Warlocks practice the dark arts and specialize in spawning parasites on their targets then manipulating them with an array of spells. Warlocks also have the ability to summon a pet Behelder to do their bidding.
· Uncharted Regions and New Areas to Explore – The new expansion unlocks the much anticipated Delphi Forest and Blackflame Peak regions. The Southwestern Continent also adds Sunset Desert and Skyreach Jungle for higher level players.
· New Quests and Dungeons – Several new 3-player and 5-player will test even the strongest of guilds.
· Loyalty Shop – Players will now be rewarded points through standard gameplay allowing them to purchase items normally only available for Aeria Points (AP).
· PvP “Territory War” – The highly anticipated “Territory Wars” system puts guilds in a free-for-all brawl. The will consistently push the limits of teamwork, pushing players to work in a timely manner to either claim or defend the various territories. With the success of each battle will come opportunities for various rewards on both the offensive and defensive side of the fight.
Eden Eternal is an anime-style MMORPG released in June of 2011. For more information on Eden Eternal visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Earth Eternal Revamped Begins Open Beta
Outblaze and TurnOut Ventures announced that the free-to-play online game Earth Eternal is now in open beta and accepting all players.By MMOBomb Staff - 11 years ago
You May Enjoy
Old School RuneScape Reintroduces PvP Minigame Bounty Hunter, But With Better Accessibility
Jagex said the reimagined version of the fan-favorite game mode makes it easier for beginners to join in on the fun.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 6 days ago
Better Late Than Never? Dragon Saga Gets Multi-Language Support
Full language support has been added for four languages.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Dauntless Celebrates Fourth Anniversary With The First Slayer's Legacy Event Hunt
Players who finish the questline will earn the Firelight sword skin and Firelight crown.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
New Gameplay Trailer Revealed For Battlefield 2042’s Upcoming Season 5: New Dawn
There's a new map, new weapons, and new grenades.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 day ago
Bloodhunt Releases Final Patch Notes Before Game Goes Into Maintenance Mode
One final update before the game basically sunsets.By Troy Blackburn - 18 hours ago
Jackalope Games Rebranded To Jackalyptic Games, First Project A Warhammer Game That COULD Be An MMO
The game is in early development.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
I played this game hardcore for 1.5months only to get innocently banned 5 times!!!! yes 5 TIMES ON THE SAME ACCOUNT!
I was the GM of the #2 Ranked guild on Emerald with 175 members called "Elysium"
You can read the whole story on my blog since it contains over 70 screenshots of how I played, and even a Youtube video of their GM's manipulating forums filters to discredit a post I was trying to make on the forums to make me look bad. YES REALLY!!