Eden Eternal: Content Update Released
Aeria Games released its largest content expansion patch for Eden Eternal. The new content expansion patch includes the introduction of the Warlock class, multiple new uncharted territories, the Loyalty Shop and the long-awaited Player vs. Player (PvP) “Territory War” system.
The expansion includes:
· Level Cap Increase – With the raise in level cap, players will now be able to unlock the mystical and uncanny powers of the Warlock.
· New Warlock Character Class – Warlocks practice the dark arts and specialize in spawning parasites on their targets then manipulating them with an array of spells. Warlocks also have the ability to summon a pet Behelder to do their bidding.
· Uncharted Regions and New Areas to Explore – The new expansion unlocks the much anticipated Delphi Forest and Blackflame Peak regions. The Southwestern Continent also adds Sunset Desert and Skyreach Jungle for higher level players.
· New Quests and Dungeons – Several new 3-player and 5-player will test even the strongest of guilds.
· Loyalty Shop – Players will now be rewarded points through standard gameplay allowing them to purchase items normally only available for Aeria Points (AP).
· PvP “Territory War” – The highly anticipated “Territory Wars” system puts guilds in a free-for-all brawl. The will consistently push the limits of teamwork, pushing players to work in a timely manner to either claim or defend the various territories. With the success of each battle will come opportunities for various rewards on both the offensive and defensive side of the fight.
You May Enjoy
Is Star Trek Online Worth Playing in 2022? - Wilfredo Reviews
In Wilfredo's first dive into full video creation on the site, he takes to space to figure out if this aged MMORPG is still worth getting into today.By Michael Byrne - 2 days ago
League Of Legends Drops A New Teaser Trailer For Their Newest Champion From The Void
Will the Void consume us all with the help of our new empress?By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
Supertrick Games Announces First Open Beta For Survival Action Game Deathverse: Let It Die
It's more than just a beta, it's your chance to break the server.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Rainbow Six Siege Is Getting A Yakuza Crossover And A Balancing Pass
Two of the game’s characters are getting exclusive Yakuza bundles.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
Dauntless's Return To Light Patch Rolls Out New Behemoth, Brings Back Gauntlet-Style Escalations
And of course, sweet gear to show off to your friends or competitors.By Anthony Jones - 2 days ago
Call Of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Is Free Now Until May 24
Players will have access to all maps and modes, including the new Mayhem Multiplayer map, Arms Race, and more.By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago