Aeria Games released its largest content expansion patch for Eden Eternal. The new content expansion patch includes the introduction of the Warlock class, multiple new uncharted territories, the Loyalty Shop and the long-awaited Player vs. Player (PvP) “Territory War” system.
The expansion includes:
· Level Cap Increase – With the raise in level cap, players will now be able to unlock the mystical and uncanny powers of the Warlock.
· New Warlock Character Class – Warlocks practice the dark arts and specialize in spawning parasites on their targets then manipulating them with an array of spells. Warlocks also have the ability to summon a pet Behelder to do their bidding.
· Uncharted Regions and New Areas to Explore – The new expansion unlocks the much anticipated Delphi Forest and Blackflame Peak regions. The Southwestern Continent also adds Sunset Desert and Skyreach Jungle for higher level players.
· New Quests and Dungeons – Several new 3-player and 5-player will test even the strongest of guilds.
· Loyalty Shop – Players will now be rewarded points through standard gameplay allowing them to purchase items normally only available for Aeria Points (AP).
· PvP “Territory War” – The highly anticipated “Territory Wars” system puts guilds in a free-for-all brawl. The will consistently push the limits of teamwork, pushing players to work in a timely manner to either claim or defend the various territories. With the success of each battle will come opportunities for various rewards on both the offensive and defensive side of the fight.