The company revealed some of their plans for Early Access in an announcement in a press release stating that they want players to “receive a solid foundation of what Gloria Victis is and will be.” They also noted that some features are still in development, including those the community helped design. Future plans for the game include:
- Replacing the character’s model and hiring the motion capture studio to rework animations, particularly for combat
- Implementation of the playable female characters
- Continuous increasing of the servers capability, until there is only a single server per supported region of the world
- Implementation of siege engines, sailing and naval combat, mounts and mounted combat, housing systems, dynamic events dynamically changing the world according to the players’ actions, and new playable factions
- Developing the available world
Those wanting to get in on the Early Access action can purchase Early Access via the Steam Store.