Looking for a bit of fun and a chance to earn some free Amazing Eternals card packs this weekend? Then good news!
Beginning today at 2.p.m. EST, players can hunt down developers (conveniently indicated by the [DE] in their in-game names) and challenge them. Players who manage to track down developers and defeat them will receive five free Booster Packs for every unique developer they defeated.
In order to claim their reward, players will need to post a screenshot of the scoreboard either in a specific forum thread or on Twitter using the hashtag #AmazingEternalsDevHunt. Do NOT post to both.
To assure you receive your packs after defeating a developer, you will need to adhere by the following rules:
- Do not post on both Twitter and Forums - choose one social location.
- You must be following the @AmazingEternals Twitter for your Twitter submission to be accepted.
- Tweet must include the hashtag #AmazingEternalsDevHunt and follow these rules.
- Do not reserve spots in their thread.
- Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.
The Dev hunt will end October 2 at 2 p.m. ET, after which all hunters with wins will receive their free Booster Packs.
- New Warframe — Dagath — Shown Off During Recent Devstream (Plus Other Upcoming Content)
- Wayfinder’s Next Update Includes Its First Ever Live Event And A Fight With The Highlands Fire Lord
- TGS 2023: Wayfinder Teases New Lion-Warrior Grendel In Trailer By “Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse” Co-Director
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Winner of $20,000 Old-School RuneScape Tournament Disqualified For Cheating
Every video game has its cheaters, even when there's nothing at stake besides a new digital shiny.By Jason Winter - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
How To Get Albion Online's Awakened Weapons And More Info From the Dev Team
Today's dev talk is all about Awakened WeaponsBy Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
Fractured Online Prepares For Its Comeback On Steam With A Fall Playtest And A Discounted Price
There will be wipes, and you have to pay to test.By Troy Blackburn - 4 days ago
Sony CEO And Head Of PlayStation Jim Ryan Announces Retirement
After nearly 3 decades, he’s passing the torch.By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 days ago
Mists Of Pandaria Composer Russell Brower To Score Tarisland Soundtrack
The award-winning composer will be “featured prominently”.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
UPDATED: Sony Has Allegedly Been Compromised By Hackers Who Are Selling The Data They've Collected
6,000 files compromised.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
Embracer Group Addresses Financial Challenges With Three-Step Plan That Will Entail "Difficult Decisions" (AKA: Probably Layoffs)
Embracer Group is confident it will achieve its goals by the end of the fiscal year.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 5 days ago