Today, Blizzard dropped a really cool animated video introducing World of Warcraft's Kel'Thuzad, founder of the Cult of the Damned and Servant of the Lich King, as the next character to join Heroes of the Storm.
Kel'Thuzad is an Assassin class, and should deal a good bit of damage while utilizing a variety of CCs. His abilities -- which so far I have only found listed on PCGamesN -- are reportedly as follows:
- Hero Trait: Master of the Cold Dark
- Quest: Gain 1 Blight every time a Hero is rooted by Frost Nove or Chains of Kel'Thuzad.
- Reward: After gaining 15 Blight, the cooldown of all Basic Abilities is reduced by 2 seconds.
- Reward: After gaining 30 Blight, gain 75% Spell Power.
- Q: Death and Decay
- After 0.5 seconds, launch an orb that explodes upon hitting an enemy, dealing 150 damage to enemies in the area. The explosion leaves behind a pool of decay that lasts 2 seconds, dealing 70 damage every 0.5 seconds to enemies.
- W: Frost Nova
- Create a nova that explodes after 1 second, dealing 212 damage to enemies inside and Slowing them by 35% for 2.5 seconds. Enemies in the center are Rooted for 1 second.
- E: Chains of Kel'Thuzad
- Launch a chain, dealing 97 damage to the first enemy Hero or Structure hit. For 4 seconds after hitting an enemy, Chains can be reactivated to launch to an additional enemy, pulling both enemies together and Stunning them for 0.5 seconds.
- Heroic Ability 1: Frost Blast
- Launch a meteor of ice at an enemy Hero. Upon impact, the meteor deals 100 damage to its target and 275 damage to enemies in the area. All enemies hit by Frozen Tomb are Rooted for 1.5 seconds.
- Heroic Ability 2: Shadow Fissure
- Create a fissure anywhere on the Battleground that explodes after 1.5 seconds, dealing 440 damage to enemy Heroes in its area.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
TERA Has (Another) Exploit Issue, This Time With One-Shot Kills
Remember a few months ago, when we learned about En Masse Entertainment's and TERA's struggles with third-party programs?...By Jason Winter - 5 years ago
You May Enjoy
Turtle Rock Studios Is Done Developing New Content For Back 4 Blood And Ready To Focus On Its Next Project
All things must come to an end. Particularly when you don’t have the resources to maintain it.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Embers Adrift Free Play Weekend Is Under Way, Guides Up For Some "Starter" Help
Play for free through Sunday using your existing account.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Hardcore Mode In Modern Warfare 2 Is Making A Comeback In Upcoming Season 2 Launch
Developer Infinity Ward confirmed its return and will release further details in a blog later.By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Yes, The Sims 5 Will Have Multiplayer, But Don't Expect It To Be An MMO
The game will be available on both mobile and PC devices.By Aspen Pash - 3 days ago
KartRider: Drift Season 1 Launches On PC, Mobile, And Consoles With Brand-New Content On March 8th
If you end up switching devices for Season 1, all your progress will carry over from the Preseason.By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
Explore the Kanturu Underground In MU Online’s Season 17 Part 2 Update
The update increases the game’s level cap as well.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago