The latest character to join the Heavy Metal Machines roster may not be doing so of his own will. Recently, the character known as “Stingray” was caught by the Metal Sect after attempting to shut down the Heavy Metal Arena with a hack.
Currently, the hacker is being held at a secret location where he will remain until it’s his time to enter the arena and answer for his crimes. In the meantime, the Metal Acolytes are working to restore the broadcast servers and get everything up and running again. Until things are sorted out, the Metal Herald states that the broadcasting schedule will be slightly different, with broadcasts running at the following times:
- Wednesday: 18:00 BRST until 24:00 BRST
- Saturday: 18:00 until 24:00
- Wednesday: 16:00 EST until 22:00 EST [4pm until 10pm]
- Saturday: 20:00 EST until 02:00 EST [8pm until 2am]
- Thursday: 17:00 CET until 23:00 CET
- Saturday: 13:00 CET until 19:00 CET