Nexon Celebrates Vindictus' 6th Birthday With In-Game Event

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

vindictus

It's that time of year again. Nexon's free-to-play MMO Vindictus is another year older. To celebrate the anniversary, players are invited to join in on special events, and Nexon will be giving eligible mercenaries a special gift package.

To be eligible, players will need at least one character on their account that is level 20 or above. Those who meet the criteria will receive the 6th Anniversary Celebration Pack via the in-game mail system when they log in any time between October 26th and November 16th. It will be sent to the highest level character on each account.Once received players will have 30 days to open it. And yes... the package is account bound.

Those who have never played before can also receive the gift pack, provided they register before October 21st and achieve level 20 before November 16th.

Gammaflux 6 years ago
I'm playing Riders of Icarus and Vindictus, EU version of course, and as I can see for the Nexon EU, the player-base is not that small as someone says. I am sure there are much more populated games around, but in both the said games there are lot of players in game. I had no problem buying NX nor support problems but, well, I tend to be not a trouble-maker gamer at all and very rarely I request support help. This said, both Vindictus and Riders of Icarus are great games, I just installed Ghost in the shell and going to try it.

Dokazin 6 years ago
Know what the real problem is? Nexon and Ip-Blocks.

FTK 6 years ago
Just open it to SEA players that don't know CHINESE,KOREAN,JAPANESE,THAI and we will fill that player base in no time.

ASD 6 years ago
The playerbase isn't as big as on many other games I've played I mean I like some of nexons games but mostly first assault,riders of icarus and mabinogi but I wouldn't recommand spending money on nexons games. I haven't had problems with them but only because I haven't spent money on their games or got reported by players. But nexon has some good games I admit that especially the ones I mentioned but from alot of the comments and reviews I've read nexon seems to not care alot about their community on all their games.

Trapper 6 years ago
There Player-base is really small due to the problem with Nexon history. This company does not care about their community on all games. I mean you can see a lot of good player who got banned for no reason.

Winning Putt's Halloween Event Offers Themed Outfits And New Course

Winning Putt's Halloween Event Offers Themed Outfits And New Course

October's not usually a great month for golfing, but when you're an online game, it's always a good season for hitting the signs links.

By Jason Winter - 6 years ago

Blue Protocol Keeps Promise On Test News Today, But The News Isn't Great

Blue Protocol Keeps Promise On Test News Today, But The News Isn't Great

Testing is going to be delayed a bit longer.

FTC Apparently Timed Lawsuit Against Microsoft-Activision In An Attempt To Manipulate A Potential EU Settlement

This does align with the fact that the FTC lawsuit came only hours after US and EU officials had a call.

Fortnite’s iOS Version Is About To Become Even Worse

Fortnite’s iOS Version Is About To Become Even Worse

At the end of the month, they’ll no longer allow players to spend V-Bucks.

UPDATED: A Halo Infinite Survey From Microsoft Feels An Awful Lot Like It’s Throwing 343 Industries Under The Bus

The survey comes after layoffs at the developer.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 22 hours ago
Trickster God Sun Wukong Joins Divine Knockout While Susano Gets A Cyber Makeover

The latest patch is full of cool stuff.

RUMOR: Insider Believes Rumbleverse Will Reportedly Shut Down At The End Of February

Take a hefty grain of salt with this one.

By Anthony Jones - 20 hours ago