Project Blackout Gets Dinosaurs (Dino Mode)

MMOBomb Staff
By MMOBomb Staff, July 14, 2011

SG Interactive unleashed a taste of the Jurassic period for players of Project Blackout, an online free-to-play first-person shooter (FPS), with an all new gameplay mode. Pitting players against each other as humans or dinosaurs, Dino Modereveals which species are cunning and lethal enough to rise to the top of the food chain.

Project Blackout, the newest core online FPS from SG Interactive, will test gamers skills with fast-paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times. In Dino Mode players must fight their way out of an experimental breeding ground where the dinosaurs have turned on their creators. Challenges await even the most veteran soldiers as deadly packs of player-controlled velociraptors hunt them around every corner. Blocking the last exit to survival is the most fearsome dino of all, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

To join the epic battle for survival, register to play for free at http://www.projectblackout.net

In this article: Project Blackout.

credit rating scale canada 9 years ago
Superb post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

DinoWrassler620 10 years ago
well, look on the bright side, I agree on too many Zombies & stuff, it's about time we had SOMETHING Different. there was Left 4 Dead, Left 4 dead 2, Call of Duty:Black Ops Nazi Zombies, Dead Island, Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and so on...

and besides, the New map "Uptown Invasion" Reminds me a lot of "Carnivores Cityscape"... those were the days. Shouldn't there be memories Brought back to others as well? Jurassic Park was the BOMB and it's also releasing a new Game this fall.

P.S. Haters, don't start Yelling at me all because I think Dinosaurs are "cool and Interesting", T-Rex was my Childhood hero since I was 2 Years old. If a Dinosaur was to hear all them Insults, I'm sure they'd make your life miserable, I've seen Land of the Lost.

asdasdqkowe 11 years ago
Since they made Team Fortress 2 free2play, there's no reason for people to play these crappy, basic, online games... This game is a joke made for the sole purpose of giving real gamers something to make fun of, when they hang out...

P.S.: Before one of you kids starts yelling at me, saying I didn't play the game, I just wanna tell you that I did it. I did play. And I'm really really sorry. I promise I'll never do it again.

sibc3s88 11 years ago
ok stop write bad comments, first try the game then write comments -.-

sexmachine 11 years ago
Anything to re-live Jurassic Park.

ilsan 11 years ago
This is probably the closest anything will ever come to a Carnivores mmo. =(

dejvidxd 11 years ago
lol dino mode ? really now thats just wierd i bets its going to be like jarrasic park or somethin

plebku6 11 years ago
Finally a brand new FPS game mode!!
(pretty ridiculous though)

vujw2l35 11 years ago
LOL seriosuly i might have to reinstall just to look at that mode

Church 11 years ago
Are they serious man? They've got to be joking -.-, although it is exciting that they've FINALLY made an extraordinary mode besides infected or zombie mode, they've got to be joking because dinosaurs? REALLY?! How rediculous does that sound dude? Not to mention all the lag and laggers the game already has...

Path Of Exile: "Lake Of Kalandra" Expansion Revealed During Live Stream, New League Launches Next Week

Overcome the challenges across the Mirrored Lake for unique rewards.

By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
Sumeru Is Almost Here: Genshin Impact’s Next Special Program Will Air Early Saturday

The time to learn more about Sumeru has almost arrived.

Vantage's Story Is A Sad One And The Latest Apex Legends Trailer Shows Exactly What The New Legend Is After

The new Sniper variant will be added in the Hunted update.

Activision Blizzard Was Sued Over "Delusional" Call Of Duty Character Copyright, Lawsuit Dismissed By Judge

Brooks Entertainment alleged the CoD publisher ripped them off, but...

By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago
Star Trek Online’s “No Win Scenarios” Event Puts Players To The Test

Star Trek Online’s “No Win Scenarios” Event Puts Players To The Test

This isn’t just the Kobayashi Maru.

Swords Of Legends Online Update Introduces Hard Mode Demon Battlefield Raid, Bet You Didn't See That Coming!

The more difficult version of the Demon Battlefield opens today.