Rise of Dragonian Era Official Release Date
Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE), a new free to play fantasy MMORPG from Mgame USA, has set an official release date of March 9, 2012. To celebrate the announcement of RODE’s release date, RODE is hosting a Dragon Coin Giveaway.
Featuring unique gameplay that allows players to not only ride dragons for aerial combat, but raise and evolve their own dragon mount as well, RODE provides dedicated gamers with an action packed and tense experience both on the ground and in the sky.
Great graphics, engaging story quests, a pet system centered on hatching your own dragon, extensive crafting and upgrading systems, engaging PvP systems, RvR wars, a forthcoming castle siege mode and much more.
- An all new world - Explore the world of Piral, ruled by two warring dragon nations both trying to stem the tide of destruction brought on by the evil dragon Deablo. Players will find themselves in scorching deserts, deadly swamps, lavishing castles, lush forests, and more!
- Craft your own adventure - Choose between two nations, six races, four classes, and eight specializations as you build your character and set out for adventure.
- Take the fight to the skies - RODE features mounted combat, whether it’s riding a trusty steed or a soaring dragon.
- Extensive PVP systems – Fight against the opposite nation as you encounter them on the field, participate in competitive weekly wars, and sneak into the enemy’s territory to carry out dangerous missions. RODE offers many different and exhilarating ways for players to enjoy PVP!
- A fully featured MMO experience… - With auction houses, guilds (known as Tribes), professions, upgrading, and more, RODE delivers all the features of an MMO in an all-new and expansive 3D world.
- …without emptying your wallet - Enjoy this full MMO experience without having to pay a dime. There are no monthly payments and you’re not required to pay any fee, but for those who prefer a little game enhancement, you have the option to buy special items and create your own unique styles in the premium store!
- A loyal dragon companion – No matter what challenges get in their way, players will always have their trusty pet dragon, which they hatch from a special dragon egg, to accompany them on their journey!
- Secure your castle, protect your lands - Soon after launching, RODE will add a new Castle Siege mode in which players can take over castles and defend them from enemies.
Jump into the adventure on March 9 for your chance to win a range of great prizes during the Dragon Coin Giveaway. Prizes include an Alienware M17 laptop, Sony PS Vita, graphics card, gift cards, and much more.
For more information, visit http://www.rodeonline.com/
You May Enjoy
Once Again, New World’s Player To Player Trading Is Halted Due To An Exploit
They know what the cause is and are working to fix it.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Always Online Podcast: Fallout Inspired MMORPG Ashfall Looks ROUGH, Who Is Leaving Blizz, And Battlefield's Glee Ep 449
No joke, an Eastern inspired, Fallout MMORPG sounds awesome...but Ashfall looks rough...By Michael Byrne - 1 day ago
LotRO: "Before The Shadow" Mini-Expansion Is Now Available For Pre-Purchase, But Still No Release Date
Fans can purchase three different versions, ranging from $19.99 to a high roller version for $99.99.By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
💣 Feature | Genshin Impact's Second Anniversary Rewards Go Beyond The Free Wishes
Have we forgotten about the upcoming anime?By Aspen Pash - 5 days ago
RuneScape Roadmap Details 2022-23 Storyline Content And Improvement Plans, Fresh Start Worlds Live Next Week
Big plans, big plans, all around for Jagex.By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
New Tactical Shooter World War 3 Enters Open Beta September 29
Players who purchased the Closed Beta pack will be able to take part in the 3-day head start.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago