Call of Duty Warzone And Vanguard Season 2 Reloaded Brings New Modes And Rebirth Island Event
Includes new weapon blueprints, rewards in ranked play, and other features.
From rolling into firefights with a selection of motorcycles or tanks to revamping Rebirth Island with new landmarks and solo play, each game offers exciting content to lose hours over. Whether a fan of one or the other, you can expect these updates to go live at 9 a.m. Pacific Time today for Vanguard and the same time tomorrow for Warzone.
#Vanguard Season Two Reloaded rolls in big with a massive new Arms Race mode featuring a variety of wheels you can cruise into battle with, including Tanks and Motorcycles 🏍
Prepare to lock and load 🧵 pic.twitter.com/0kytRD35rz
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) March 21, 2022
The latest installment of the Call of Duty IP, Vanguard, is getting the most attention in Season 2 Reloaded. Here are the highlights:
- New 12v12 mode. Trek across the Alps to capture or take out bases to dominate the enemy, building your Loadout with cash earned from eliminations and objective play.
- Explore the Alps with new vehicles. Call in motorcycles, CD12 transport vehicles, and tanks to travel across the snow and ice between bases.
- Climb to the top with new rewards in Ranked Play. Treyarch delivers the top 250 skill division and leaderboard, new Season 2 rewards, and party & menu updates for competitive fans.
- Zombies get new Covenants, dedicated server pause & more. Treyarch is set to introduce critical expertise and explosives expert covenants, plus additional updates for Vanguard Zombies.
Call of Duty: Warzone updates might go live tomorrow, but there are tons of new changes coming that you should keep an eye on:
- Rebirth Island reinforced. Perseus’s reconstruction of their island significantly altered several points of interest, including Stronghold, and added a new one known as Dock.
- Three modes given new life. Payload, Blood Money, and a new Resurgence Solos mode will be featured in weekly playlists alongside classic Rebirth modes.
- Get weapon blueprints, tons of XP, and new features. The Rebirth Reinforced Event offers rewards for the entire community, including Weapon Trade Stations and in-game events for Rebirth Island.
Operators in both games, as well as Call of Duty: Mobile, may also need the help of the under “deep cover” Snoop Dogg in the new Rebirth Island event. You can pick up a Snoop Dogg Operator Bundle on April 19 that includes 10 items and a full Operator progression track!
Are you excited about Season 2 Reloaded? Let us know which new features you're psyched to try out below!
About the Author
Anthony Jones is a gaming journalist and late 90s kid in love with retro games and the evolution of modern gaming. He started at Mega Visions as a news reporter covering the latest announcements, rumors, and fan-made projects. FFXIV has his heart in the MMORPGs scene, but he's always excited to analyze and lose hours to ambitious and ambiguous MMOs that gamers follow.
You May Enjoy
💣 Feature | Cozy Comfy Multiplayer: Games To Play With Family And Friends This Holiday Season
Perhaps we should have named this week cozy, chaotic multiplayer…By Aspen Pash - 3 days ago
Battlefield 2042's Season 3 Battle Pass Gets A New Trailer Showing Off Rewards And New Specialist Rasheed Zain
Season 3 Battle Pass has a number of weapons on the line for free and, of course, some premium cosmetics.By Michael Byrne - 6 days ago
Kingshunt Stream Today Will Reveal New Game Mode, Detail XP Events, And Host Giveaways
You can tune in at 12 PST today to get caught up on the latest additions coming.By Michael Byrne - 6 days ago
New World Of Warcraft: Dragonflight Survival Guide Video Tours The Expansion's Dungeons, Areas, And More
Here's a quick rundown to prep you for the Dragon Isles.By Anthony Jones - 4 days ago
Zenimax Online’s New IP, That We Already Knew COULD Be An MMO, Has Been Cooking For 4 Years Already
And we still know almost knowing about it besides it's engine.By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
24 Entertainment Explains The Origins Of Naraka: Bladepoint In New Documentary
The action-adventure battle royale game has always stayed true to its original vision.By Aspen Pash - 5 days ago