Call of Duty Warzone And Vanguard Season 2 Reloaded Brings New Modes And Rebirth Island Event
Includes new weapon blueprints, rewards in ranked play, and other features.
From rolling into firefights with a selection of motorcycles or tanks to revamping Rebirth Island with new landmarks and solo play, each game offers exciting content to lose hours over. Whether a fan of one or the other, you can expect these updates to go live at 9 a.m. Pacific Time today for Vanguard and the same time tomorrow for Warzone.
#Vanguard Season Two Reloaded rolls in big with a massive new Arms Race mode featuring a variety of wheels you can cruise into battle with, including Tanks and Motorcycles 🏍
Prepare to lock and load 🧵 pic.twitter.com/0kytRD35rz
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) March 21, 2022
The latest installment of the Call of Duty IP, Vanguard, is getting the most attention in Season 2 Reloaded. Here are the highlights:
- New 12v12 mode. Trek across the Alps to capture or take out bases to dominate the enemy, building your Loadout with cash earned from eliminations and objective play.
- Explore the Alps with new vehicles. Call in motorcycles, CD12 transport vehicles, and tanks to travel across the snow and ice between bases.
- Climb to the top with new rewards in Ranked Play. Treyarch delivers the top 250 skill division and leaderboard, new Season 2 rewards, and party & menu updates for competitive fans.
- Zombies get new Covenants, dedicated server pause & more. Treyarch is set to introduce critical expertise and explosives expert covenants, plus additional updates for Vanguard Zombies.
Call of Duty: Warzone updates might go live tomorrow, but there are tons of new changes coming that you should keep an eye on:
- Rebirth Island reinforced. Perseus’s reconstruction of their island significantly altered several points of interest, including Stronghold, and added a new one known as Dock.
- Three modes given new life. Payload, Blood Money, and a new Resurgence Solos mode will be featured in weekly playlists alongside classic Rebirth modes.
- Get weapon blueprints, tons of XP, and new features. The Rebirth Reinforced Event offers rewards for the entire community, including Weapon Trade Stations and in-game events for Rebirth Island.
Operators in both games, as well as Call of Duty: Mobile, may also need the help of the under “deep cover” Snoop Dogg in the new Rebirth Island event. You can pick up a Snoop Dogg Operator Bundle on April 19 that includes 10 items and a full Operator progression track!
Are you excited about Season 2 Reloaded? Let us know which new features you're psyched to try out below!
About the Author
Anthony Jones is a gaming journalist and late 90s kid in love with retro games and the evolution of modern gaming. He started at Mega Visions as a news reporter covering the latest announcements, rumors, and fan-made projects. FFXIV has his heart in the MMORPGs scene, but he's always excited to analyze and lose hours to ambitious and ambiguous MMOs that gamers follow.
You May Enjoy
Top 5 F2P Weekly Stories - LOTRO Getting "Remaster" And Udyr is Reworked in League of Legends Ep 521
ToF Launching, Apex Legends changes...and yes, LOTRO is working on a graphics "remaster."By Michael Byrne - 3 days ago
After Disagreeing Over Financial Terms, Blizzard And NetEase Reportedly Scrapped Spin-Off WoW Mobile Game
Codenamed "Neptune," the project was in development for three years.By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Now Xbox Has Accused Sony Of “Inhibiting Growth” Of Its Subscription Service
The back-and-forth between Microsoft and Sony only continues.By Aspen Pash - 23 hours ago
Sony Suspects Activision Blizzard Acquisition Could Make Call Of Duty Fans Jump To Xbox, Microsoft Defends Buyout
So apparently Microsoft believes Activision Blizzard doesn't produce ANY "must have" games.By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Summer Comes To War Thunder And You Can Earn 4 Vehicles Right Now
Rewards include four new models of military vehicles.By QuintLyn Bowers - 20 hours ago
FFXIV Roundup: Moonfire Coming, DDoS Attacks In NA, And Trolling Via Ugly Housing
And if you want to get rid of your neighbors, troll them with bad property design choices.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago