Because you obviously didn't have enough to do today already, Neople announced five new events for its free-to-play game Dungeon Fighter Online. The new events all run into April, and will allow you to do everything from resurrecting in dungeons for free to raising zombies in your own laboratory.
The first two events run until April 5. These are:
- For a limited time, resurrect in dungeons for free.
- No tokens needed.
- This is restricted to specific dungeons which will be indicated on the map when a dungeon is clicked on.
- Get to experience your character in OP mode.
- No weak skills.
- Massive AOE abilities.
- And more.
The other three events run until April 19. They include:
- Earn daily rewards for logging in.
- Get 4 additional rewards for earning all the primary rewards.
- 8 rewards total per day.
- Expand your labratory.
- Acquire experiment materials by playing optimal level dungeons.
- Raise zombies to earn buffs.
- Earn all kinds of rewards.
- Do some serious leveling on your thief -- new or old.
- Earn a party bonus for playing with a Thief.
- Get special perks like a unique weapon rental, chronicle items and more.
More information all all these events can be found on the Dungeon Fighter Online site.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Bigpoint To Be Acquired By Chinese Publisher
A Chinese company has agreed in terms to purchase a European maker of free-to-play games.By Jason Winter - 7 years ago
You May Enjoy
Mists Of Pandaria Composer Russell Brower To Score Tarisland Soundtrack
The award-winning composer will be “featured prominently”.By QuintLyn Bowers - 8 hours ago
Dead By Daylight Developer Update Addresses "Face-Camping" And Drones
There's also improvements for the Shattered Square and MacMillan Estate maps.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
Leaked Footage From Upcoming Skate Reboot Game Shows Parkour Elements
Previous titles allowed players to run on foot, but this suggests a deeper focus on these mechanics.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
Here's What You Need To Know About The Deceive Inc. Private Lobby Beta Update
Besides lobbies that support up to 12 players, the patch fixes various issues too.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 6 days ago
TGS 2023: Yoshi-P Provides More Details On Patch 6.5 In PLL 79
You have about a week to get all your pre-patch stuff done.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
New Letter From Throne And Liberty Producer Shows Off Never-Before-Seen Bosses And Areas
I can't even front...this stuff looks incredible.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 5 days ago